What is Ponds Rejuveness?
Pond’s Rejuveness is an anti-wrinkle cream that uses alpha hydroxyl acids, collagen, vitamin E, and a blend of moisturizing ingredients. It doesn’t just target wrinkles and fine lines reducing their appearance but also protects the skin from the future development of skin aging signs.
The product claims that it can visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just two weeks of use. It is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and shown not to clog pores.
How Does It Rate?
- Pond’s has more than 160 years of history in offering skin care products.
- It started with a simple toner in 1846.
- Today, Pond’s offers a wide array of products that deliver different skin needs.
- It is known worldwide for offering affordable products.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHAs)
- Vitamin E
- It contains active ingredients that have been shown to offer anti-aging benefits.
- It is designed to work quickly, showing results in about two weeks.
- There are many of positive feedback from users.
- The benefits might not come as quickly as they are advertised
- There is no substantial evidence that works.
- It doesn’t come with a money back guarantee.
- Some users say it isn’t very effective for severe wrinkles.
- The scent is very strong, according to some users.
How Does Ponds Rejuveness Work?
Pond’s Rejuveness primarily works by increasing the collagen in the skin. This helps make the skin more elastic while also making it firmer.
It also uses a powerful antioxidant in the form of vitamin E to protect skin cells from damage and slow down the skin’s aging process.
The formula also works to prevent the development of skin aging signs aside from diminishing already visible skin aging signs. It also gets rid of dead skin cells getting rid of age spots and dull skin.
Ponds Rejuveness Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHAs)
– This is known as an exfoliant that removes dead skin cells  and helps eliminate dull skin. It has been shown to help smoothen fine lines, but some studies have shown that it can also help eliminate acne scars and make age spots less visible. It helps strengthen the skin while enhancing its firmness as well.
– This is a natural fiber that  increases the strength and elasticity of the skin. With aging, the skin produces less collagen, which is one of the reasons for developing skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
– It is a powerful antioxidant that  helps fight free radicals. Free radical damage is one of the causes of skin aging. Thus, it helps slow down the aging process of the skin. Also, it helps improve overall skin health, as shown through several studies.
Q: How To Use This Cream?
A: Use Pond’s Rejuveness after cleansing. It can be used in the morning and evening for optimal results. Apply a generous amount of the cream then massage gently into the skin until it is absorbed.
Make sure it is fully absorbed before using other skincare products or wearing makeup. If you have highly sensitive skin or a history of skin irritation from similar formulas, perform skin testing first before using.
Q: Is There Any Alternative For This Product?
A: Yes, you can also check Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. It is a similar product with better results.
Q: Is It Safe and Effective?
A: Since many users say the formula causes adverse effects like breakouts, a stinging sensation, and skin irritation, it is not 100% safe. It may irritate sensitive skin so use it with caution if your skin is sensitive. On the other hand, many users say the formula is effective, especially for fine lines and minor wrinkles.
However, it is not always effective and some users didn’t see any benefits from using the cream. Thus, the formula may not be effective for everyone due to factors like the severity of skin aging signs and how the skin responds to the active ingredients.
Q: Any Warnings Before Use?
A: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes to prevent irritating them. If you have very sensitive skin, check with your skincare professional before use. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.
Ponds Rejuveness Review – Final Verdict
After thoroughly examining Pond’s Rejuveness, it is a good anti-wrinkle cream worth trying. Many users say it is effective and scientific and clinical data back the active ingredients.
The price is also very reasonable and much lower than other similar formulations.
The problem is that it isn’t always effective and there is no substantial evidence that it works in delivering its claims.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 17;11(10):2494. doi: 10.3390/nu11102494. PMID: 31627309; PMCID: PMC6835901.
 Keen MA, Hassan I. Vitamin E in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2016 Jul-Aug;7(4):311-5. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.185494. PMID: 27559512; PMCID: PMC4976416.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."