What is Lyt Derma?
Lyt Derma Stem CellActivis an anti-wrinkle cream that the manufacturer claims will make you look ten years younger. Lyt Derma is meant to help you get rid of fine lines, dark circles and deep wrinkles and make your skin look young again. The company claims it works like any other treaatment by improving elasticity of sagging skin, but at a cheaper cost.
The company provides a risk free trial of the product on their website, but the site doesn’t say how long the trial is for. You can only find the product on the company’s website, lytderma.com, and the price is not listed.
How Lyt Derma Works?
According to the manufacturer, the formula is clinically proven and improves the look of your skin by helping it produce collagen and increase elasticity. The company claims these effects are achieved because of special phytoceramides in the cream’s formula.
Lyt Derma cream is meant to be applied to the face twice a day. First, wash your face and pat dry. Then rub a pea-sized amount of the cream on your face and neck, moving your fingers in the direction that best smooths out your wrinkles. Allow at least fifteen to thirty minutes before washing off or applying anything else to the face so that Lyt Derma has time to penetrate the skin.
Lyt Derma Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Rosemary Extract– Meant to work as an antioxidant with tissue contraction properties
- Balm Mint Extract – Meant to soothe your skin and relieve stress
- Ceramide Complex – Made of semi-synthetic ceramides from vegetables, cholesterol, fatty acids and phytosphingosine
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Natural peptide that restructures skin tissue
- Retinol Palmitate -Form of Vitamin A
- Phytosphingosine – Natural chemical of the lipid family (aka fats made from broken-down ceramides) found in the body.
What are the Advantages of Lyt Derma?
- The company is very forthcoming with the ingredient list.
- The company provides charts demonstrating how Lyt Derma improves* skin through hydration and the tightening of the loose epidermis.
- There is a risk-free trial offer.
- It may help to get rid of fine lines, dark circles, and deep wrinkles
What are the Disadvantages of Lyt Derma?
- The manufacturer does not readily supply any studies or documentation to back their claims that the product makes you look ten years younger.
- You can only buy it through the manufacturer and the price isn’t listed.
- The links on the site where you are supposed to claim the free trial lead you to a site for a different cream, Revitol.
- The company provides a free trial, but the length is not provided.
- Lyt Derma hydrates your skin by working as a twenty-four hour moisturizer.
- Lyt Derma is meant to protect your skin from free radicals.
How long must I use the product before I begin to see results?
The initial application period is six to eight weeks.
How much is Lyt Derma?
Unfortunately, the price is not listed anywhere on the official website.
Alternatives to Lyt Derma
Lyt Derma Review – Final Verdict
Lyt Derma has an official site that provides detailed instructions and an ingredient list.
The lack of pricing information on Lyt Derma’s site could potentially be cause for alarm. The company also doesn’t state how long the trial is meant to last.
The site itself has some serious kinks. Namely, the links to sign up for Lyt Derma’s free trial lead you to a free trial for an entirely different wrinkle cream, Revitol. So, ordering the product online is going to be very problematic.
The company makes big claims, saying the product will make you look ten years younger, but they don’t provide any documented proof.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Overall, it would be wise to be wary of this product, as the site is dysfunctional and appears rather spam-like.
There are many other anti-wrinkle creams on the market, so consider all options before purchasing.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: