Dermagist Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Wrinkle Cream?
Dermagist (formally Dermajuv) market Dermagist as “miracle cosmeceuticals for beautiful skin.” The company provides a large amount of information on the official website and full contact information is available. A live chat option is offered on the website for questions about the products. There are a large number of customer reviews for each product. The products claim to be backed by “rock-solid science.”
Dermagist has a 30-day money back guarantee and all terms and conditions are stated clearly. There are three types of products listed under daily maintenance, acne treatments and anti-wrinkle. The costs vary for each product. They can all be bought directly from the website and all purchases are 100% secure.
Dermagist The Product Details
The Dermagist website provides a full list of the ingredients used in Dermagist products. In fact, it has an entire section dedicated to ingredients and the science behind the product. Some of active ingredients include Matrixyl, Renovage, SesaFlash, Stem Cells, Haloxyl, and Eyeliss. All of the products are 100% paraben free.
Dermagist products are to be applied to the face, neck, chest, under-eyes, and hands. Many of the anti-wrinkle creams claim to have instant results.
Strengths Of Dermagist
- The Dermagist website is detailed and informative.
- All ingredients are listed.
- Purchases from the website are guaranteed and secure.
- Customer testimonials are provided.
- The products are paraben free.
- Company contact details are provided.
- Free shipping is offered on orders over $198.
Weaknesses Of Dermagist
- Continuous use is required to maintain results.
- No ingredient amounts are shown.
- No free samples are offered.
- Dermagist states products are “expensive” on the website.
Dermagist The Bottom Line
While there are hundreds of dollars worth of products to buy, it is not likely that someone would need to purchase all of the products. Instead, it would be beneficial to buy only the specific treatments for an individual’s problem areas, like acne, wrinkles or daily treatments needs.