In This Review
What is Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge?
The best way to stay young looking is to have the right kind of help. It is almost like having your very own doctor. However, actual professional services are expensive. Not everyone has that amount of money to spend. The cosmetics industry realizes the importance of looking good without the usual amount of money involved. Sephora, for one, is known for its variety of makeup items that women have come to love.
This well-respected and famous manufacturer has come up with its very own brand of wrinkle cream. They have aptly named it DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge. Now, is this the very product you’ve been looking for? Before you do spend your money on it, make sure you know what it can do for you. Is this worth your time and money? A smart customer would read up more about a product before investing in it. Your wrinkle cream will be your number one ally against aging. Technology has certainly come a long way and here’s a good example of what kind of help you now have available.
How Does It Rate?
- DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge is designed to be a daily solution to combat aging. It’s made with the latest peptide technology that’s unique to this product.
- DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge is powerful, yet lightweight.
- It works for all types of skin, and as gentle as it may be, the manufacturer has made sure that it’ll provide you with the results you’ve always wanted.
- Amino Acid Peptide Complex
- Linoleic Acid
- Pomegranate Extract
- White Tea
- Made by a reputable manufacturer
- It may be lightweight
- It may be perfect for every skin type
- Made by the latest technological findings
- Its result may not be immediate
- It is available online only
How Does it Work?
As mentioned earlier, DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge’s formulation is based on the latest patented peptide technology. This is a powerful, yet lightweight concentrate that is made from an Amino Acid Peptide complex. It is said that this very component delivers unparalleled skin firming and antioxidant protection as it combats fine lines and wrinkles at the same time.
What makes the amino acids in this better than what you’ll find on other skin care products? To start with, it’s said that Wrinkle Revenge employs comes with the newest and the latest generation of powerful and effective amino acid peptides plus antioxidants and agents. All these combined should work in harmony to help restore the fragile ceramide barrier.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The most notable ingredients and the importance for each are:
Amino Acid Peptide Complex
– It’s a blend of the newest generation of amino acid peptides, powerful antioxidants, and hydrating agents.
– Essential fatty acid that help prevent dryness. It also keeps skin smooth.
– Protects epidermis from dehydration and sensitivity.
– It’s a potent humectant that’s highly recommended by dermatologists.
– Known to be a potent antioxidant.
– Also an antioxidant. It comes with anti-inflammatory properties.
– Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense (Amur Corktree) Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide-2, PG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, and Isobutylparaben.
What It’s Formulated to Do?
You get wrinkles when the tissues and cells underneath your skin break. These collagen fibers help skin stay strong. Unfortunately, these do weaken over time. What keeps collagen strong are the amino acid peptides that send messages to the cells to repair the damage. This is what experts often refer to as chemotaxis.
What DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge does is provide your skin with the amino acid peptides that help send out the messages to the skin so that the cells and tissues stay stronger and smoother.
This is especially important because while we’ll always have the cells called fibroblasts, these weaken with age. Now, DERMAdoctor is there to ensure that the cells underneath our skin always work efficiently.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge FAQs
Q: How to apply DERMAdoctor’s Wrinkle Revenge Cream?
A: Use this every day and make sure to apply it on clean skin. It’s best to use a mild soap or cleanser. It can be used as either a day cream or a night cream.
Q: Which are the precautions should be taken while using this cream?
A: If you’re allergic to strong scents, then observe how your skin reacts to DERMAdoctor and consult the doctor for changes. More importantly, store jar in a cool, dry, and clean place.
Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Review – Final Verdict
This wrinkle cream comes highly recommended by many of its users. Those who have tried it have seen improvements in their skin, it’s certainly worth a try because it’s backed by a company known to provide quality and effective skin care products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: