Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream Overview
Bellaplex anti-wrinkle cream is a unique formula that helps to get rid of wrinkles. This anti-aging product deeply nourishes your skin, stimulates collagen production, visibly reduces* the signs of aging and tightens your facial skin. Its manufacturers state that it is the most effective anti-wrinkle cream and a best alternative to Botox products as it consists of a unique blend of Matrixyl and Argireline peptides that visibly smoothes away the wrinkles and improve* your overall skin appearance. In addition, this serum contains Hyaluronic acid which deeply moisturizes your skin and improves* dry skin. It is proven safe for daily use, and it delivers desired results in just 1 month.
It contains the following ingredients: Sesame seed oil, purified water, silicone, glycerin, collagen, Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3), Sodium Hyaluronate, Matrixyl 300 (Water, Glycerin Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3), Aloe Vera, DMAE, Polowax Pastilles, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Methylparaben, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, and propylparaben.
How does Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream Work?
The formula contains major ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline) and Hyaluronic acid. Matrixyl 3000 promotes* collagen production and reduces* the depth of wrinkles. Acetyl hexapeptide 3 improves* the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines when combined with amino acids. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin rendering it soft and supple.
Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream Strengths
- It contains all natural ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals
- It is considered safe and free from any side effects
- It is tested by dermatologists
- It is a best alternative to expensive skin treatments
- It nourishes and deeply hydrates your skin
- It visibly reduces* the wrinkles and fine lines
- It instantly replenishes your skin
- It requires no need for painful injections
- It is considered an alternative to Botox treatment
Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream Weaknesses
- Users with sensitive skin should seek prior opinion from a physician before using this product
- Although it contains natural ingredients, some of its components such as sesame oil can cause an allergic reaction or minor irritation
- It can rarely cause side effects such as swelling, redness, and rare skin irritation
- It is not ideal for consumers with sensitive skin
- It is available only in one size
- It has to be ordered online as it is not easily available in stores
- The manufacturer’s website lists only 4 major ingredients and doesn’t reveal rest of them on their site
- The manufacturers do not state clear instructions about usage
The Dos While Using Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Do apply this formula over cleansed skin until absorbed, twice a day for better results
- Do cleanse your skin and seek medical assistance if you develop severe side effects
- Do not use it if you develop skin allergy or severe irritation
- Do not use this product in children or individuals below 18 years of age
The Don’ts While Using Bellaplex Anti-Wrinkle Cream
While it has been demonstrated in trials that it works effectively when used for 4 weeks, however, the swiftness of results can vary based on one’s previous skin condition. Similar to other creams, it is considered a Botox alternative for certain skin conditions. Some features of this product require further observation. The manufacturer’s claim that it contains “Fresh Collagen,” but it still lacks scientific evidence to prove whether the topical collagen application improves* our skin. Moreover, the large collagen molecules are least likely to penetrate the skin. The product lacks clear instructions about the method of application, which determines whether the product is effective or ineffective. They claim that visible results can be achieved in 6 weeks, but they provide just a 7-day trial. Furthermore, its daily number of applications, if it has to be left to absorb or washed off are still left unanswered.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.