What is Prostatrol Forte?
Prostatrol Forte is a supplement that supports the healthy prostate function. The product’s blend of ingredients also provides nutrients and supports healthy urinary flow and frequency.
Who is the Manufacturer?
Ortho Molecular is the company behind this prostate supplement, and they have been making dietary supplements for many years now. This supplement follows the company’s tradition of scientific and evidence-based formulations to ensure the efficacy and safety of the product.
How Does Prostatrol Forte Work?
Prostatrol Forte is meant to promote healthy prostate function in men. As men age,Aromatase (enzyme) levels increase that results in a subsequent decline in testosterone levels and increased estrogen production. This may be the reason for an enlarged prostate, and this supplement helps alleviate that by preventing increased DHT and estrogen levels.
The product supports urinary flow, prostate health and hormone metabolism. Prostatrol Forte contains natural ingredients like plant extracts that all work on their own and in combination to improve this condition, and thereby maintain hormonal balance as well.
Prostatrol Forte Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Saw Palmetto: An extract that may inhibit enzyme 5-?-reductase and interferes with prostate estrogen receptors that promotes normal urinary flow, nighttime urinary frequency, and peak urine flow rate
- Stinging Nettles Root Extract: May help in maintaining normal prostate growth and size
- Pygeum Bark: Maintains normal prostate size by inhibiting growth factors responsible for prostate growth in men. Also maintains healthy urinary flow rate
- Zinc: A mineral that is a strong inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase, resulting in less testosterone to DHT conversion
- Selenium: Boosts antioxidant-promoting pathways specifically related to prostate health.
- Copper: Added to the supplement to prevent a zinc-induced copper depletion
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: An emulsifier
- Magnesium Stearate: Has lubricating properties
- Silicon Dioxide: Known as Silica, is an anti-caking agent
After reading the ingredients list you might find that few ingredients are already present in the top prostate formulas.
What are the Advantages of Prostatrol Forte?
- The supplement may promote* healthy prostate function using natural ingredients
- May enhance* healthy urinary tract flow and frequency
- Manufacturer has long been in the dietary supplement industry for 25 years now
- The product is backed by scientific evidence to ensure efficacy and reliability
What are the Disadvantages of Prostatrol Forte?
- Price can’t be viewed on official website unless one logs in
- Product may not be suitable for some because of the natural ingredients
Prostatrol Forte Side Effects
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly.
Q: Where can I purchase Prostatrol Forte from, and What is the cost
A: The availability of Prostatrol Forte is somewhat inconsistent right now. The manufacturers of Prostatrol Forte only sell their products to medical industry professionals and product distributors, and not to individual consumers.
The bottle comes in 60 capsules and costs $99.87 on a retail website, but the official website needs the customer to have an account before this detail can be seen, hence logging in is a must.
The price for Prostatrol Forte is both very high and not very consistent between distributors. 1, 60-count bottle (30-60-day supply) of Prostatrol Forte capsules: $92.95-$124.44
Even at its cheapest, this is two or three times more expensive than the vast majority of prostate health supplements on the market.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What are the dosage instructions of this product?
A: Supplement is to be taken 1 capsule a day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Read Next – VirMax P
Prostatrol Forte Review – Final Verdict
Prostatrol Forte is a supplement that may aid in conditions affecting the prostate, especially enlargement of the prostate gland. The ingredients in this product work together to support its better health, plus assist in promoting healthier urinary function and maintaining hormonal balance. It would be appropriate to thoroughly research and consult with a health professional to determine which works best for the individual.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."