What is Prostatrol Forte?
Prostatrol Forte is a supplement that supports healthy prostate function. The product’s blend of ingredients also provides nutrients and supports healthy urinary flow and frequency. Ortho Molecular is the company behind this prostate supplement, and they have been making dietary supplements for many years now.
This supplement follows the company’s tradition of scientific and evidence-based formulations to ensure efficacy and safety of the product. The bottle comes in 60 capsules, and costs $99.87 on a retail website., but the official website needs the customer to have an account before this detail can be seen, hence logging in is a must.
Prostatrol Forte is meant to promote healthy prostate function in men. As men age,Aromatase (enzyme) levels increase that results in a subsequent decline in testosterone levels and increased estrogen production. This may be the reason for an enlarged prostate, and this supplement helps alleviate that by preventing increased DHT and estrogen levels.
The product supports urinary flow, prostate health and hormone metabolism. Prostatrol Forte contains natural ingredients like plant extracts that all work on their own and in combination to improve this condition, and thereby maintain hormonal balance as well.
Prostatrol Forte Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Saw Palmetto: An extract that may inhibit enzyme 5-?-reductase and interferes with prostate estrogen receptors that promotes normal urinary flow, nighttime urinary frequency, and peak urine flow rate
- Stinging Nettles Root Extract: May help in maintaining normal prostate growth and size
- Pygeum Bark: Maintains normal prostate size by inhibiting growth factors responsible for prostate growth in men. Also maintains healthy urinary flow rate
- Zinc: A mineral that is a strong inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase, resulting in less testosterone to DHT conversion
- Selenium: Boosts antioxidant-promoting pathways specifically related to prostate health.
- Copper: Added to the supplement to prevent a zinc-induced copper depletion
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: An emulsifier
- Magnesium Stearate: Has lubricating properties
- Silicon Dioxide: Known as Silica, is an anti-caking agent
After reading the ingredients list you might find that few ingredients are already present in the top prostate formulas.
What are the Advantages of Prostatrol Forte?
- The supplement may promote* healthy prostate function using natural ingredients
- May enhance* healthy urinary tract flow and frequency
- Manufacturer has long been in the dietary supplement industry for 25 years now
- The product is backed by scientific evidence to ensure efficacy and reliability
What are the Disadvantages of Prostatrol Forte?
- Price can’t be viewed on official website unless one logs in
- Product may not be suitable for some because of the natural ingredients
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly.
What are the dosage instructions of this product?
Supplement is to be taken 1 capsule a day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Prostatrol Forte Review – Final Verdict
Prostatrol Forte is a supplement that may aid in conditions affecting the prostate, especially enlargement of the prostate gland. The ingredients in this product aProductNamell work together to support its better health, plus assist in promoting healthier urinary function and maintaining hormonal balance.
This prostate health pills is one of the many supplements that help in relieving the symptoms that come with this condition, and it would be appropriate to thoroughly research and consult with a health professional to determine which works best for the individual.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.