Prostate Edge Overview
Prostate Edge is a prostate support supplement for men. It is packed in a big 2-Oz bottle. It is meant to give support to the aging prostate gland; it will assist you have good fulfilling orgasms and good control of urine flow.
Prostate Edge is regarded as a ‘grade A’ quality herbal extract obtained from natural ingredients. Therefore, it is regarded as safe and has no known adverse side effects. Prostate Edge is not just any formulation but a special kind of non-drug prostate aid.
It has high anti-inflammatory properties and homeostatic properties. Even at old age it will assist you control urination and restore your youthful years.
Prostate Edge is non-GMO, soy free, sugar free and gluten free. This prostate supplement is also devoid of preservatives, additives and alcohol. Its safety has made a number of medical doctors to choose prostate Edge as their preferred supplement for their aging prostate.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About Prostate Edge
Prostate Edge is a Go Nutrients Company product. It is made in the USA in an FDA registered unit that is GMP certified. Go Nutrients claim that Prostate Edge has a high bioavailability index due to a high concentration liquid drop formulation that is easily absorbed.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
- Pygeum Bark – Used to treat BPH symptoms and urinary conditions such as frequent urination.
- Turmeric Root – Fight inflammation and prostate cancer.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – Effective in relieving BPH symptoms.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Treats BPH and conditions of urination.
- Hydrangea Root – Offsets one from urinary tract infections, an enable healthy bladder and prostate.
- Damiana Leaf – Enhances sexual performance to give more fulfilling orgasms.
- Couch grass Rhizome – Cures cystitis, urethritis and prostatitis.
- Olive Leaf – Rich with thymol and Quercetin flavonoids that reduce prostate inflammation.
- Kelp – Rich with antioxidants that would help one be free from prostate cancer.
- Corn silk – Treats bladder congesions, bed wetting and reduces prostate inflammation.
- Prickly Ash Bark – Treats ulcers.
Above are the ingredients you might also find in the top prostate supplements.
Prostate Edge Review – Does It Really Work?
It is made in a GMP certified lab facility based in the US. This company focuses on quality and a proven tract record on molecule efficacy so it works.
The Advantages Of Prostate Edge
- Does not have any chemical preservatives or additives.
- Is vegan and vegetarian compliant.
- Has a good supportive and responsive customer care service.
- Is effective in providing healthy support for the aging prostate.
The Disadvantages Of Prostate Edge
- The research on ingredients used is not yet finalized.
- Saw Palmetto could subject you to mild headaches which disappear with time.
- The product is not readily available in some countries.
- Comes in a liquid dropper formulation which one can easily overdose.
How Do I Use Prostate Edge?
A dose of 25-30 drops is taken once or thrice daily for atleast two weeks in a month. For better results double the amount and take it longer.
What Are The Precautions When Using Prostate Edge?
Always ensure you shake well the bottle before use. Recap the bottle tightly after use and keep it out of reach of children.
How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
You should see improvements in two weeks time of continuous ingestion of the product. However in the eventuality you see no improvements after 90 days you can seek for 100% money back guarantee.
Possible Side Effects
Saw Palmetto and Pygenium could cause gastrointestinal disturbances, headaches and nausea. If this persists immediately discontinue the use of Prostate Edge and seek further medical treatment.
Prostate Edge Review – Final Verdict
Aging is inevitable. As men age so does their prostate. It becomes worked up and fails to perform its duties in most men above 50 years of age. This is characterized by inflammation, blockage of the urinary tract, prostatitis and if not treated – Cancer.
Prostate Edge assist us to take care of the route cause of all this. The Ingredients in Prostate seems promising. Though the research on them is not complete, still it is evident that they are far much better than the placebo.
Prostate Edge could help reduce that frequent urination especially in the night and give you a good night sleep. It can give your bladder extra support and improve urine flow and comfort.
There is a resultant overall prostate health when using Prostate Edge. Inflammation will be controlled and pain reduced. It will support the aging prostate and give you an overall good quality of life.
You can buy this prostate health supplement for your dad or grandfather and see how well it works. However, research on the ingredients used to ensure there is no negative effect linked to usage of this product. Also compare it with other similar products in the market and choose the best.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."