BP-Qmax is a prostate support supplement that has been developed by Farr Labs, a company that specializes in a wide variety of natural supplements to support prostate and sexual health. The product can assist men who are experiencing problems with their prostate and urinary tract gain relieve from the symptoms, but it is also an effective natural supplement that can be used to avoid the development of prostate problems. Apart from its benefits on providing support for prostate health, BP-Qmax also assists with problems such as nighttime urination.
The formula has been developed with a variety of ingredients that have been scientifically proven to support prostate function and relieve some of the most common symptoms that develop when a man develops problems with their prostate or urinary tract. The ingredients work in different ways in order to support prostate health. While some of the ingredients will act directly on the prostate and urinary tract, others will improve other functions in the body, such as blood circulation, in order to further support the male user’s prostate.
BP-Qmax Ingredient List
The ingredients are found in the formula of BP-Qmax:
- Saw Palmetto – The berries of the Saw Palmetto plant are one of the most common natural substances used to support the prostate. It is often used to treat a condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, which refers to an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto is also used to treat bladder disorders and problems with the urinary tract, as well as to improve sex drive, balance hormones and to prevent hair loss.
- Quercetin – This ingredient is classified as a phytonutrient and is most commonly found in red grapes, onions, tea, apples, red wine and berries. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which contributes toward better prostate health and may also help to reduce inflammation caused by certain prostate conditions.
- Beta-Sitosterol – This ingredient is extracted from certain seeds, vegetables, nuts and fruit. It is often used to produce natural medication to support individuals in a variety of ways. Beta-Sitosterol is also used to treat several health conditions, including high cholesterol, heart disease, gallstones, rheumatoid arthritis, and asthma. According to WebMD, Beta-Sitosterol can also help to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain.
- Bromelain – This ingredient is an enzyme that plays an important role in protein digestion. The main function of Bromelain is to break down proteins. It also has many different health benefits for the human body. The most common benefits of Bromelain include its ability to reduce inflammation, as well as redness that often accompanies swelling. It can also help to treat certain conditions, such as osteoarthritis, indigestion, sinusitis, heartburn and hemorrhoids. Apart from these benefits, Bromelain can also help to treat urinary tract infections and boost the body’s immune system.
BP-Qmax also contains additional ingredients, including Papain and Pygeum, for additional prostate support.
- The product contains a range of natural ingredients that have been proven through scientific research to support prostate health and to reduce the severity of several prostate issues.
- There are no added chemicals or artificial ingredients in this product, which means it is safer to consume that some of the chemically formulated medication that can be purchased at a pharmacy.
- Potential users can purchase BP-Qmax at its manufacturer’s official online store (Farr Labs) or at various online retailers, such as Amazon. This means that the product is fairly easy to obtain.
- The online retailers that stock the product provides shipping to most countries. This means that, unlike many of the similar products that are currently available on the market, this product can be purchased by any person, regardless of where they live.
- The product contains a proprietary formula, which means there are no indication of individual doses. In order to determine how effective a product is, it is essential to know about the specific doses of each individual ingredient that is included in its formula.
- Saw palmetto, one of the main ingredients in BP-Qmax, has been linked to some mild side-effects, which may interfere with a user’s daily activities and lifestyle. Due to the fact that the individual dose of saw palmetto is not disclosed, it is difficult to determine whether the user may be at risk of developing these side-effects.
BP-Qmax is not meant to medically treat or cure any disease, but rather contains a range of natural extract that may help to reduce the symptoms of certain prostate and urinary tract problems. The product may also help men with a healthy prostate prevent certain prostate problems from developing.
Saw palmetto has been linked to some mild side-effects, including nausea, constipation, dizziness, headaches, diarrhea and vomiting. These side-effects, however, are unlikely to be harmful to the user’s health.
Users should take two tablets daily. For specific instructions on when and how to take these capsules, please consult the product’s label or insert.
Read Next – Prostate Magic Essentials
The prostate plays a vital role in male health and is prone to develop certain issues, especially at an older age. In order to avoid these issues, a man needs to take care of his prostate. BP-Qmax provides a formula that combines proven ingredients to help prevent prostate problems from forming. The supplement may also help to reduce the effects of certain prostate conditions if they have already developed.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."