Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula is a new, yet revolutionary supplement which promises to induce skin splitting muscle pumps, increase* aggression in the gym and translate to significant muscle growth.
How Does Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula Work?
Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula works by increasing* the amount of blood that can flow to muscle cells at any times, hastening the delivery of nutrients, including oxygen, and removing* lactic acid which accumulates in muscles causing pain and signaling for contraction to stop. In addition, it amps you up mentally to prepare for an assault in the gym, but without the major crash of tons of stimulants. It gradually gets you dialed into your workout with each additional set.
Ingredients Found In Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula
- Boosts* mood and attitude towards exercise
- Can relieve anxiety associated with use of stimulants
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG)
- Boosts* Blood Flow by promoting synthesis of nitric oxide
- Allows for performance for longer before fatigue
- Is also a potent anti-oxidant
- Is converted to arginine in the body and subsequently to nitric oxide
- Also able to upregulates the enzyme NOS which allows more nitric oxide to be produced
- Boosts* alertness
- Allows for mental focus and clarity
- Wards off drowsiness and fatigue
- Reduces* onset of fatigue, allowing muscular contractions for longer period of time
- Buffers lactic acid levels
- Allows for extended periods of energy production, enabling a few more reps before fatigue. Excellent for anaerobic exercise sessions
- Boosts* muscle growth by allowing more intense workout periods
- Strong appetite suppressant
- Stimulates the nervous system to ready it for intense workouts
- May boost* athletic performance
Advantages of Using Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula
- Does not cause the strong stimulant crash associated with other pre-workouts since it contains the tyrosine component
- Widely available for sale
- It may boost* fat burning
- Minimizes* time it takes to recover and post workout pain
Disadvantages of Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula
- Tolerance (diminished* effect following days of consecutive use) develops rapidly, and may lead to consumption of increasingly larger doses up to the maximum recommended (2 scoops)
- Not safe for persons with heart issues
- Accounts of user experiences are rare since the product is new
Pricing And Availability
You can purchase the product at the manufacturer’s website, at the cost of $62.49 per jar, which contains 50 scoops. Depending on how many scoops you take before a workout, it can last well over 2 months making it cost effective.
Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula Dosage Instructions
The product label advises to start with ¾ scoop 30 minutes before your workout, in an attempt to assess your response to the supplement. If you determine that you can handle it easily, you may up the dose to one scoop. The manufacturer also recommends that a scoop be taken first thing in the morning in workout days, although the importance of that scoop is debatable, and may run up expenses from doubling use.
Precautions When Using Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula
- Do not exceed the recommended dose at any time
- Keep out of reach of children
Will Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula Interact With Other Medications?
Before you start using Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula have a talk with your pharmacist or physician. This is to rule out the likelihood of possible adverse effects when taken with
- Medication to Treat* High Blood Pressure- dilation of blood vessels caused by arginine based products could become serious if combined with certain classes of blood pressuremedications
- Medication Used to Control Abnormal Heart Rhythm- the stimulants found in Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula elevate heart rate which may counteract the effect of medications that slow down abnormal or rapid heartbeats.
Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula truly seems like a good pre-workout powder. It will get your mind dialed into the workout, dilate blood vessels for immense pumps, and boosts* recovery afterwards. The price is decent, but can become expensive if you take two scoops daily.
The only department that is lacking is the presence of multiple user reviews. At this time, owing to the fact that the supplement is new, reviews are hard to find. However, this does not indicate that this particular product is bad, as over time its popularity is likely to soar.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."