Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate Overview
Stop losing fat and skin volume on your neck and décolleté with Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate. It acts as a skin firming and contouring cream that hydrates skin.
As such, the product hinders and inhibits wrinkled and saggy skin. The cream also works to minimize and slow down the growth of lines on the neck that make it look old, as well as brightens, tightens and firms up skin.
Obtain these skincare benefits for $106 for 2.5 oz. tube of Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate.
How Does It Rate?
- Clarins is a French brand founded by Jacques Courtin-Clarins in 1954.
- He developed into one of the most globally respected beauty and skincare brands that it is today.
- Currently, Clarins formulates and develops products in the following catergories: skincare, cosmetics and perfume. Clarins has also expanded to include other brands that target specific markets: myBlend, Mugler and Azzaro.
- Bambusa arundinacea (Bamboo)
- Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu)
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- Sunflower Auxins
- Persimmon Calyx extract
- Protects skin on neck and décolleté from manifesting wrinkles and from sagging
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help shield skin from further damage
- Brighter, more youthful skin
- Helps restore skin’s natural protective barriers
- Full product ingredients list is not disclosed, making it difficult to evaluate potency and safety of the product
- There is very limited information available as to how the product formulation works to achieve product claims
- Ingredients list misses sunscreen and UV protection
- Product is very expensive
How Does Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate Work?
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate works by providing your skin with a special anti-aging formulation that intensively hydrates your skin. With the addition of three age-defying plant extracts, Pueraria Lobata, Bamboo and Centella Asiatica, this product helps inhibit the signs of skin aging from being manifested on your neck and décolleté.
When skin begins to age, its impacts are not only limited to one area. Although the first signs of skin aging often manifest around the eye area and else where on your face, lines and saggy skin also show up quite often on hands, neck and décolleté.
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate is made from the following ingredients:
Bambusa arundinacea (Bamboo)
– has natural properties to tone and regenerate skin. 
Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu)
– a plant native to Asia, is rich in phyto-estrogen which helps delay skin aging. 
Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
– has skin healing and thickening properties. 
– a type of sugar derived from plants that moisturizes skin and which is also rich in antioxidants. 
– helps restore skin’s natural protective barrier and also aids in speeding up skin repair and renewal. [5
Persimmon Calyx extract
– soothes and calms skin and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. 
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate FAQ’s
Q: How to use Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate?
A: Apply Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate in upwards strokes and wait for a few minutes to let the product be absorbed completely by your skin. Use twice daily for best results.
Some product ingredients may have a photosensitizing effect on skin which makes skin more reactive to sun and UV exposure. Therefore, make sure to always wear sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 formulation during the day for the full duration of product use.
Q: What are the Precautions to be taken while using this cream?
A: For external use only. Product is not intended to cure nor treat any form of illness or disease. Use product only as indicated.
Store product in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate cream?
- Botanical ingredients contained in the formulation may cause irritations and allergic reaction to individuals who have hypersensitivity to one or more of the product ingredients
- Product and ingredients safety is impossible to evaluate in the absence of a full list of all ingredients found in every bottle of Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate
Q: Who can use Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate
A: Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate is generally formulated for use of both men and women with mature skin. This product is generally not for use on people with very young skin and small children. Pregnant women and lactating mothers must generally refrain from using Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate and similar products.
Q: What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate?
A: I’m not going to say this product is ‘super restorative’, but it does leave my skin feeling soft and it smells nice. However, it might not be any better than less expensive products. By Me
Nothing’s a miracle for this annoying area but this product comes close enough. It does firm up the dreaded & much maligned turkey neck to the point where you might stop considering surgery–at least for a while 😉 By Adele Carducci
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate Reviews – Final Verdict
Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate puts some new botanical ingredients under the spotlight for their natural age-defying properties. The potency of this product’s formulation, however, is difficult to judge first, in the absence of a full ingredients list and, second, in the absence of research studies to backup product claims. $106 can be a hefty price to pay for a formulation that does leaves many questions hanging but, most particularly an explanation of why this product is “the” anti-aging product for you. Nevertheless, it’s made by Clarins and may just have the potential to deliver results. It’s up to you to find out.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below are some of the best neck care serums on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned neck care serums and creams based on the available research: