I-cool is a revolutionary, health supplement that effectively relieves from menopausal symptoms. It is a hormone-free, clinically proven product that works safely to minimize night sweats and hot flashes in women. It is a menopause relief product that is free from allergens and hormones. The active ingredient of this supplement is geniVida, which is a soy-free, pure genistein that is formulated from a special patented process. It is a powerful supplement that works to minimize the common symptoms of menopause.
The main active ingredient used in i-cool menopause supplement is 30 mg of geniVida. It is a non-soy genistein that helps to resolve menopausal problems. It has a chemical structure analogous to that of an organic from genistein. It contains other inactive ingredients such as: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Silicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Triacetin, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
How Does i-cool Work?
During and post menopause, the estrogen levels tends to drop down in a woman’s body triggering uncomfortable symptoms such as mood changes, hot flashes, reduced bone density resulting in bone health issues and night sweats as well. i-cool health supplement is enriched with the natural genistein, which stabilizes the reduced estrogen levels in the body and relives from these menopausal symptoms. The efficacy of natural genistein has long been proven clinically to alleviate the menopausal symptoms in women and in preserving the strength and composition of bone mineral.
- It provides its beneficial results in just 7 to 8 weeks of consistent use
- It contains an all-natural, non-soy geniVida
- It can be used safely as it is free from allergens, soy, black cohosh, synthetic estrogen, hormones and various other chemicals
- It is effective and easy to take
- The efficacy of its dietary ingredient, geniVida has been proven by numerous clinical studies
- It provides relief from mood swings, night sweats and sleeplessness
- It has been proven by placebo-controlled, double-blind, clinical study that it significantly reduces mood swings, sleeplessness, hot flashes, tiredness, lack of energy, irritability, vaginal dryness and night sweats
- It relieves menopausal symptoms without causing side effects
- It works in 9 out of 10 women
- It improves concentration and works fast in some women
- It can be taken with other supplements
- The safety of its main ingredient geniVida is not yet evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration
- It may not work for all women
- It should be used after seeking a physician’s opinion
- It should be used with caution in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- It should be used under physician’s advice if the user is undergoing any prescription medication therapy
- Its results can be temporary
- It is proven ineffective by many users
- It may work better when used in conjunction with other aids
- It can quickly cause severe weight gain
- It is quite pricey for the results it delivers
- It has been implicated to cause side effects such as gas, bloating, gastrointestinal discomfort, and nausea
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking This i-cool
- Do use this product after seeking approval from your healthcare provider
- Do take just one tablet a day either in the morning or the evening
- Do discuss it with your physician to determine whether taking more than one tablet per day is ideal in your case
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should use after physician’s clearance
- Users taking other prescription medications should seek physician’s advice
It is an all-natural, effective health supplement that relieves from the symptoms of menopause. The major drawback from using this product is that it may not work or everyone. Moreover, it has to be taken under physician’s advice as it works at hormone level. It is associated with side effects as well and it delivers no outstanding results. To sum up, there are many other effective supplements for menopause that are available at a reasonable price and may not trigger such side effects.
Considering the users reviews for each menopause supplement, along with active ingredients and their effects, we have rated the best products on the market. The deciding factors are: potential to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, potential to provide libido support, potential to promote hormonal balance and quality of ingredients. Here are the best menopause relief supplements on today's market.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."