What is I-cool?
I-cool is a revolutionary, health supplement that effectively relieves from menopausal symptoms. It is a hormone-free, clinically proven product that works safely to minimize night sweats and hot flashes in women.
It is a menopause relief product that is free from allergens and hormones. The active ingredient of this supplement is geniVida, which is a soy-free, pure genistein that is formulated from a special patented process. It is a powerful supplement that works to minimize the common symptoms of menopause.
How Does i-cool Work?
During and post-menopause, the estrogen levels tend to drop down in a woman’s body triggering uncomfortable symptoms such as mood changes, hot flashes, reduced bone density resulting in bone health issues and night sweats as well.
i-cool menopause product is enriched with the natural genistein, which stabilizes the reduced estrogen levels in the body and relives from these menopausal symptoms. The efficacy of natural genistein has long been proven clinically to alleviate the menopausal symptoms in women and in preserving the strength and composition of the bone mineral.
I-cool Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Vitamin E – This is an important vitamin which is capable of improving your condition through eradicating the damage done by free radicals
- Biotin – This is another important vitamin which is to improve your handling of the menopause condition
- Genistein – This is known to reduce the symptoms of menopause and to improve your overall health condition
- Fish Oil – This is going to introduce omega-3 fatty acids which are going to help with the relief of symptoms
What are the Advantages of i-cool?
- It claims to effectively relieve symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, and vaginal dryness to name a few.
- It may help boost energy levels, thereby preventing fatigue and weakness.
- It may help enhance cognitive function, memory, and focus.
- It is said to work in 9 out of 10 women.
What are the Disadvantages of i-cool?
- It may not work for all women
- It should be used under physician’s advice if the user is undergoing any prescription medication therapy
- It provides its beneficial results in just 7 to 8 weeks of consistent use
- It may work better when used in conjunction with other aids
How should you use this product?
Do use this product after seeking approval from your healthcare provider. Do take just one tablet a day either in the morning or the evening.
How Much is i-cool?
One bottle of i-cool costs $14.77, and it also offers 2-day free shipping on orders over $35
Does i-cool Offer a Free Trial?
There is no mention of the free trial.
i-cool Review – Final Verdict
Hot flashes, night sweats, and other symptoms of menopause although not dangerous, can be extremely uncomfortable. Good thing there are supplements like i-Cool that offers an excellent solution, managing those symptoms and making you feel more comfortable somehow.
This all natural menopause supplement, aside from relieving menopause symptoms, also helps promote heart health. But as with any other dietary supplements, the results could vary among individuals.
If it doesn’t give you the results you expect, we suggest looking for alternatives like the ones suggested below. Take note that before starting any dietary supplements or solutions for your health issues, consultation and approval of your trusted physician is always recommended.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."