In This Article
What is Sensum+?
Sensum+ is a cream that is designed to increases sensitivity of the male genital organ. This helps you to achieve your climax. It also helps you to get satisfied during intercourse.
It consists of natural botanical and essential oils, which helps to increase glans skin and the dicks shaft sensitivity.
They also help you to last for a longer duration that makes you enjoy and satisfy your partners during intercourse.
Who is the Manufacturer of Sensum+?
It is available on the manufacturer official website and it is also available on Third party retail websites official Website.
It is formulated with ingredients that natural and delivers their desired results to you.
Sensum+ is manufactured by the Sensum+ Company. The manufacturer claims that this male enhancement product increases the penile sensitivity that helps you to achieve your climax.
They also claim that it is formulated using ingredients that are natural and delivers their desired results to you.
Sensum+ Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This sexual enhancement product works by utilizing its ingredients that help to activate the Transient Receptor Potential A1 channels that help to increase the sensation.
This increases the dicks sensitivity that helps you to achieve your climax and also increases your sexual satisfaction.
Here are some of the ingredients used:
- Coriander Essential Oil – It soothes the penile skin.
- Almond Oil – It supports the health of the the male genital organ.
- Lavender Essential Oil – It helps to stimulate the circulation of blood in the penile area.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil – It helps to reduce the inflammation on the skin.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil – It protects it from harmful bacteria.
As per Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment, Rosa damascena oil proved to be effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men. And this study was carried out on men who were suffering from MDD(major depressive disorder) and were treated with SSRI(selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors).
Sensum+ Review – Does it Really Work?
Sensum+ claims that it delivers its desired results to you. It helps to increase the penile sensitivity that aids in reducing the Reduced Penile Sensitivity.
It also claims that it increases your ability to achieve your climax that enables you to be satisfied during sexual intercourse.
What are the Advantages of Sensum+?
- It may increase the male genital organ sensitivity.
- It provides you with the climax feelings.
- It may help you to last for a longer duration in bed.
- It helps you to satisfy your partner.
- It is produced from natural botanicals.
What are the Disadvantages of Sensum+?
- It is not suitable for a person under 18 years.
- There is no mention of a money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product.
Sensum Questions and Answers
Q: How Do I Use Sensum+?
A: Sensum+ comes in single use packets each containing 0.5mL of cream;
- Apply twice daily to the manhood (glans and shaft), for the first 14 days and follow with once daily for an additional 8 weeks. Use all of the content of each packet per use.
- Circumcised men can use Sensum+ directly on the glans and shaft, gently massage the skin and allow to air dry for 15 seconds.
- In uncircumcised men retract the foreskin before applying Sensum+ on the corona of the glans, gently massage the skin and let dry for 15 seconds before replacing the foreskin.
- Wash hands with soap and water after application.
Q: What are the Precautions To Take When Using This Product?
A: You should not exceed the recommended dosage and you should use this product externally only. You should also consult a healthcare professional if the discomforts persist during intercourse.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: It is not clearly indicated for how long you should use it before experiencing any improvement. However, the results can also differ from one person to the other depending on their body response and their usage.
Q: Can Sensum also Aid in Womens Sensitivity?
A: This product doesn’t help with womens sensitivity. However, men can use Sensum as part of their daily grooming regimen.
Q: How can I order a trial package?
A: Unlike prescription drugs, Sensum+ can be purchased easily over the counter for a quick, affordable purchase. Unfortunately, there is no free trial offer available at this time. However, you can select the promotional offer on their official website.
- 1 Box for $59.95
- 3 Boxes for $119.95 (Save $59.90)
- 6 Boxes for $199.95 (Save $159.75)
Sensum+ Review – Final Verdict
Many men suffer from Reduced Penile Sensitivity that makes the male genital organ has low sensitivity during sexual activities. This has led to a search for a solution to this problem. This has also led to the formulation of products that will aid to increase the male genital organ sensitivity.
Sensum+ is one of the Reduced Penile Sensitivity solutions in the market today. It claims that it aids in increasing sensitivity in men. This helps to stimulate the penile enabling you to achieve your climax.
Male enhancement pills are formulated using the botanicals that are natural and essential oils that are well blended to ensure they deliver their desired results to you.
This also ensures that it safe and you cannot experience major side effects. However, you are encouraged to research for more details about Sensum+ and its ingredients that are used.
This is to ensure that it is safe and delivers to you the desired results before buying it. This will also help you make a wise decision if to buy this product or search for another product.
For more information visit the Official Website.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.