In This Article
What is Niteworks?
Niteworks is an L-Arginine supplement manufactured by Herbalife and sold through Herbalife’s Independent Distributors.
The product is sold as a powder shake and it is supposed to help boost nitric oxide (NO) production. The goal of boosting NO production is to improve blood vessel health and functioning.
Although Herbalife is a reputable company selling dietary supplements for more than 30 years, their Niteworks powder fails to meet certain standards and many believe that the male enhancement supplement is overpriced.
How Does Niteworks Work?
Niteworks contains several ingredients meant to support blood vessel health.
The main ingredients in this product help boost nitric oxide production while the other ingredients in Niteworks support the absorption of the main ingredients.
NO is a molecule that is important in regulating blood vessel dilation, blood flow, blood pressure, and platelet functioning.
NO supplement usually contains precursors to NO production, such as L-Arginine and L-Citrulline which is also the case with Niteworks.
Athletes and people at risk of cardiovascular disease often take NO supplements to boost performance or blood vessel health, respectively.
But studies on these supplements did not find that they were truly efficient in boosting NO production.
Niteworks Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- L-Arginine: According to Examine, an amino acid found in food proteins that functions as a precursor to NO production.
- L-Citrulline: An amino acid found naturally in the body that is converted by the kidneys into L-Arginine.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E): A fat-soluble vitamin that protects cells from free radical damage. The vitamin was found in several studies to support blood vessel health.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A water-soluble vitamin important for overall health. A study published in Hypertension found that this vitamin works in synergy with vitamin E to prevent vascular changes caused by hypertension.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: According to Medical News Today, it is a powerful antioxidant and had a protective effect on the blood vessels.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid deficiency is known to cause anemia, but also diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Calcium Folinate: A chemical that is converted by the body into folic acid.
- Lemon Balm: A herb used for thousands of years in treating anxiety. Studies also show that lemon balm has a positive effect on heart health.
What are the Advantages of Niteworks?
- Niteworks is manufactured by a reputable company with a long history of selling dietary supplements.
- The ingredients in Niteworks are proven to benefit human health.
- The product is sold exclusively through Herbalife Independent distributors to avoid fraud.
- The product does not contain any harmful ingredients and could be a great option for those with a risk of cardiovascular diseases.
What are the Disadvantages of Niteworks?
- There are more negative reviews than positive reviews on this product.
- Many customers have complained that the product is overpriced and that it has an unpleasant taste.
- Considering that studies on the efficiency of L-Arginine in increasing NO production are inconclusive, the product could be considered a waste of time and money.
- You cannot purchase the product on the official website which is unfortunate because not many countries have independent distributors of Herbalife products.
Niteworks Questions and Answers
Q: Is Niteworks sold in online retail stores?
A: You will see Herbalife Niteworks being sold on sites like Amazon. There have been complaints from customers who’ve received products that have expired and fake products as well.
Q: What are the Important Features?
A: Niteworks is a dietary supplement sold as a powder shake in lemon flavor. The product comes in a jug containing ounces of powder mix. This amount translates to 30 servings in total. The product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The price of one jar of this product depends on the location where it is being sold, but it is usually around $81.85.
Q: How Should You Take Niteworks?
A: The recommended daily dose for Niteworks is two scoops mixed with 8 ounces of water or juice. The manufacturers of Niteworks recommend taking the product just before bedtime for best results because NO production is lowest at night.
Q: What are the Similar Products to Niteworks?
Q: What is the shelf life of the Niteworks?
A: A verified Amazon Customer stated, “Have it directly from Herbalife: They do not authorize selling on Amazon or any of the other sites. Not only is the Seller NOT an Authorized Dealer, but could very well send you expired product! That is what happened to me, and, let me tell you… it was AWFUL! It DOES go bad after the 2 years shelf life. Call Herbalife and have them look up the code on the bottom of container. It is the manufacture data for creation and expiration date. The product is great! 5 stars for product. Only you cannot legitimately get it on Amazon.”
Q: Where To Find It?
A: ‘Niteworks’ can be purchased through Amazon.
Niteworks Review – Final Verdict
Niteworks is a dietary supplement meant to boost NO production naturally. The product is considered pricey when compared to other NO boosters on the market and customers find that the taste and quality of this product are not good.
Another problem with Niteworks is that it relies on L-Arginine supplementation to provide the promised benefits, but studies on L-Arginine supplements found that there is not enough proof that they were efficient in boosting NO production.
All in all, we believe that there are much better male enhancement products at much lower prices that could support your blood vessel health and functioning.
However, if you happen to find this product appealing, you can rest assured that you are purchasing a product with high-quality ingredients from a reputable company.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.