A male performance drug is out in the market, and it is gathering considerable attention. Manufactured by True3beauty, Libigrow is just one among the company’s wide variety of sexual enhancement supplements designed for both men and women. Like any male supplemental drug, Libigrow aims to heighten user’s sexual sensation and performance, correct sexual difficulties such as decreased endurance and erectile dysfunction. But its main selling point is in the claim that, unlike its competitors, Libigrow’s sexual enhancing effects can last for up to two or three days at a time! Definitely an eye grabber, but let’s see if Libigrow does deliver.
How Does Libigrow Work?
Libigrow primarily works by improving blood circulation to the penis, making it bigger, harder and more responsive to stimulation. Other effects of the drug include increased stamina and endurance, improved time before ejaculation, extended hard-on periods and resolution of impotence.
Most of the natural ingredients found in Libigrow are nothing new to a seasoned supplement consumer. At 500 mg a pill, Libigrow’s ingredient list includes the following:
- 10mg Vitamin E: Not only is it responsible for beautiful skin and a strong immune system, Vitamin E helps boost sex hormone levels, improve sperm count and mobility, and even improve your libido.
- 25 mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin): B3 has a role in sex hormone production and promoting blood flow to your penis.
- 15 mg Zinc: Another mineral responsible for increased sex hormone production, particularly testosterone. It also aids in muscle building and increases stamina.
- 450 mg Proprietary Blend: A host of different stimulants and vasodilator herbal extracts, the ingredients worth noting here are…
- L-Arginine: Boosts nitric oxide levels to further blood circulation to the penis
- Korean Ginseng Extract: A stimulant, works to add energy and increase endurance
- Tribulus Terrestris: Increase testosterone production and helps build muscles
- Horny Goat Weed Extract: Improves sexual drive and promotes more blood flow to the penis
- Gingko Biloba leaf: Another vasodilator to promote penile erections
Good About Libigrow
- Can increase penis length and girth by up to 30 percent
- Can improve ejaculation volume and endurance
- Heightened sexual drive and increased pleasure
- Used to treat erection dysfunction
- Effects noticeable usually after about 15 minutes; makes good of its two to three days effectiveness guarantee
Bad About Libigrow
- Can be quite costly
- Not readily available
- Still not free from side effects
- No concrete user feedback
How to Take Libigrow?
Take one tablet of Libigrow 30 minutes to one hour prior to sexual activity. The supplement takes effect 15 to 30 minutes after ingestion and is meant to last up to 2 or even 3 days. Do not take more than 1 capsule within a 24 hour period.
Libigrow Side Effects
Some users have reported instances of headaches and restlessness have been reported by some users. Men with heart conditions or under treatment of blood pressure medication should consult a doctor before starting on Libigrow. Limit alcohol intake while using Libigrow, as alcohol may negate its beneficial effects.
Libigrow is officially priced at around $4.99 a tablet and $27 per packet of 3 capsules. The problem though is that, as of this writing, Libigrow’s official site, the most reliable source of the supplements, has suspended Libigrow sales because of what it states as “severe counterfeit issues.”
A search online will show that several retail sites, including Amazon.com and Ebay.com, have Libigrow in stock; others even have wholesale packages. But as the official website warned you, there are many unscrupulous merchants selling counterfeit Libigrow. If you really want to purchase the real thing, it would be best to either wait for the site to start selling Libigrow again or hope they start releasing Libigrow in stores soon. Unfortunately, despite plans to release Libigrow to the offline market, so far nothing has been finalized.
Being a new product, Libigrow is far from an established brand. But based on the feedback from some users, Libigrow has so far performed satisfactorily with little to no reported side effects. The problems lie in its cost and availability. At $4.99 a tablet, it is pretty pricey compared to its more popular competition. And as we mentioned, a credible source of Libigrow is hard to find lately because of the counterfeit issues. There is also the fact that there aren’t reliable testimonials of Libigrow available. The most we can make is an inference based on its ingredients list. If you’re still determined to have a taste of the Libigrow experience, remember that not only is it quite expensive and lacking in reliable user feedback, it is also a challenge to find a genuine source. It may or may not be the next male enhancement product, but is it worth your money and health to get a dubiously sourced Libigrow just to find out? We don’t think so, and for your sake, so should you.
Below you will find the most effective male enhancement products being sold today. The ranking is based on crucial factors including active ingredients, benefits offered, affordability and how fast the effects are. Of course, we carefully researched the science behind each product making sure that it is clinically proven to be effective and safe. Ultimately, we were able to determine the overall value of each male enhancement product allowing us to rank them.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."