What is Edge Delay Gel for Men?
Edge Delay Gel for Men is a supplement that might help delay orgasm and ejaculation in men. By applying this cream, men would be able to control how their sex activities go and might ensure that they last longer in bed. The manufacturer claims that the supplement is made from a natural substance and might be able to boost sex life without inflicting any side effects.
Asides giving men power during sex, this male enhancement might also allow them to experience a great buildup before having sex, leading to ultimate orgasm that might leave you satisfied. By keeping the erection stronger than usual, the user can increase their confidence level and perform better in bed.
Who is the Manufacturer of Edge Delay Gel for Men?
The manufacturer of this product is SensuousTM. The company has manufactured numerous gels and adult products over the past few years.
According to the manufacturer, this product might give the user much greater build up during sex. This will eventually lead to a better orgasm and ensure that the two partners enjoy a great sexual encounter. The supplement might help delay ejaculation and orgasm, making the sex last longer.
How does Edge Delay Gel for Men work?
Edge Delay Gel for Men works by absorbing the gel in the skin. The gel might have anti-serotonergic properties, which means that it delays the orgasm reflex. It might achieve all this without affecting the normal sensations. After application, the supplement might begin to take effect half an hour afterward.
By delaying orgasm, this gel might instantly get rid of your premature ejaculation. The erection would be able to last much longer and that will increase the duration of sex and might help satisfy both you and your partner.
Edge Delay Gel for Men Ingredients – Are They Safe And Effective?
This supplement has numerous ingredients that contribute to its function. Here are the top ingredients used.
Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate
- This ingredient usually serves as a surfactant and emulsifier, imparting smoothness on the body.
- This ingredient is mostly used as a lubricant in a supplement.
- This compound might help in increasing libido in men by boosting the production of sexual hormones.
- It may also help increase the blood flow to your genitalia.
Turnera Diffusa (Damiana) Leaf Extract
- Damiana might be used to increase sexual desire. It serves as an aphrodisiac that might help treat sexual problems.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Ginkgo may improve symptoms of sexual dysfunction due to its impact on blood flow.
- The root extract of this herb might help in stimulating sexual function in men.
- Tribulus Terrestris may improve libido in women and men with reduced sex drives.
- This seed extract might help improve sexual behavior, libido, and performance.
The other ingredients present in this gel include Panax Pseudo Ginseng Root Extract, Trichilia Catigua (Catuaba) Bark Extract, Epimedium Grandiflorum (Horny Goat Weed) Leaf Extract, Uncaria Gambir, Gluconodeldalactone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, and Citric Acid.
What are the Advantages of Edge Delay Gel for Men?
- The sexual enhancer gel doesn’t have any greasy residue or stains, ensuring that you stay clean even after having sex.
- The supplement might help boost your sex life by delaying your ejaculation and orgasm.
- The gel is compact and your partner can hardly notice that you are using it. It can be tucked in comfortably in your pocket.
- The gel can be used comfortably with condoms.
What are the Disadvantages of Edge Delay Gel for Men?
- This supplement takes time before it starts working, thus it requires to plan ahead for any sexual intercourse.
- It sometimes numbs the region where it is applied and takes time for the numbness to wear off.
- Some customers have complained of feeling a sting after applying this supplement.
- The gel doesn’t last long as customers complain it gets exhausted after a few application.
How should you use Edge Delay Gel for Men?
To apply this, you should massage the gel onto the head (glans) of your penis and allow to dry for a few minutes. A tingling feeling will surface after 30-40 minutes of application.
How much is Edge Delay Gel for Men?
Edge Delay Gel for Men is sold at varying prices on third party retail stores. One retail store sells the product at $15.95.
What is Edge Delay Gel for Men’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t offer a return policy for this supplement. However, the return policy would be independent of the retail stores from where the product is purchased.
Does Edge Delay Gel for Men Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer doesn’t offer a free trial for this product.
Edge Delay Gel for Men Review – Final Verdict
Edge Delay Gel for Men is a supplement that might help delay ejaculation and orgasm in men, ensuring that the sex last longer and the partners enjoying more of themselves. The gel is compact and your partner can hardly notice that you are using it. It can be tucked in comfortably in your pocket while it can also be used with a condom.
However, the supplement causes burning when applied. The area it is applied also becomes numb for a while before it becomes active again. The tube doesn’t contain much gel as it gets exhausted after just a few application.
There are other male enhancement products offering similar benefits in the market if you are not satisfied with this one.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."