What is Ovation Cell Therapy?
Ovation Cell Therapy is a hair treatment formulation for making hair thicker, stronger and longer. It is formulated with vital proteins, key vitamins, potent botanical extracts, and special amino acids. The product uses revolutionary micro-technology to penetrate the hair cortex and work from within.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product is dermatologist reviewed and it is allergen and drug-free. In a recent study, the formulation is said to help reduce hair breakage by 80%. One 12 oz. container is priced $56.95 online and it comes with a 365 day 100% money back guarantee.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ovation Cell Therapy?
The manufacturer of Ovation Cell Therapy is DC Labs which was founded in 2007. The Ovation brand offers a range of quality hair and body care products designed to improve the quality of life and personal appearance.
DC Labs currently manufactures more than 25 products in San Diego, CA but Ovation Cell Therapy is the most popular. The company is still relatively new and still has not established a good reputation in the beauty industry.
How Does Ovation Cell Therapy Work?
The formulation uses vital proteins, key vitamins, potent botanical extracts, and other active ingredients to strengthen the hair allowing it to grow thicker and longer. Ovation Cell Therapy uses special micro-technology to penetrate into the hair cortex and work from within for optimal results.
Alternatives to TRX2
Ovation Cell Therapy Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Biotinyl-GHK – This is a special kind of vitamin H that is essential for healthy hair.
- Oleanolic Acid – Extracted from olive leaves, this active ingredient is a powerful anti-androgenic which means it is effective in preventing hair loss.
- Apigenin – This flavonoid derived from citrus is a vasodilator which means it improves blood flow through the capillary vessels. By improving circulation, it allows nutrients to nourish the hair while at the same time helping with toxin removal.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein – This is an extract from sheep wool and it is very similar to human hair protein. According to the study, it works to repair damaged hair.
- Panthenol – A precursor to Vitamin B, it enters the hair shaft where it becomes panthenoic acid and remains there to restore hair health making it resilient and rich.
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract and Aloe Vera Barbadenis – This powerful combination soothes the scalp and reduces irritation in order to prevent hair problems.
- Botanical Extracts of Ivy, Burdock, and Fenugreek Seed – These are for improving overall hair and scalp health.
- Stearalkonium Chloride – According to study, it is used for conditioning the hair and reducing static electricity to make the hair easily manageable.
What are the Advantages of Ovation Cell Therapy?
- It contains active ingredients that may help improve hair health.
- Could make hair thicker, stronger and longer.
- Ovation Cell Therapy is safe and non-toxic.
- The product is formulated for all hair types.
What are the Disadvantages of Ovation Cell Therapy?
- There is no substantial evidence that it works in treating hair loss.
- Some users may be sensitive to certain ingredients which can cause scalp irritation.
- Ovation Cell Therapy is not from a highly regarded hair care company.
- There are some negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective.
- The formulation is not for everyone.
Ovation Cell Therapy Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Ovation Cell Therapy?
A: Use Ovation Cell Therapy 2 to 3 times per week. Prepare hair by washing with Ovation Shampoo. Massage the formulation into the scalp then comb through. Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Q: How Much is Ovation Cell Therapy?
A: The product retails at $56.95.
Q: What is Ovation Cell Therapy Return Policy?
A: If you are not satisfied with the product purchase you can return the product and issue for a full refund. The manufacturer offers 365 days money-back guarantee.
Q: Does Ovation Cell Therapy Offer a Free Trial?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer a free trial.
Q: What are the precautions to be taken while using this Supplement?
A: Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before using. If you have a very sensitive scalp, consult a skincare professional before using Ovation Cell Therapy. In case scalp irritation occurs, wash thoroughly and discontinue use.
Ovation Cell Therapy Review – Final Verdict
Ovation Cell Therapy has been designed to help you keep healthy and lustrous hair. It is claimed to help make your hair thick, long and strong. The manufacturer claims that this product has vital ingredients which work well together to give you satisfying outcomes.
It is alleged to contain no allergens or harmful drugs and thus, it is safe for your use. Its manufacturer provides hundred percent money-back assurance to ensure that you get your refund if the treatment fails to give you desired results. It keeps your hair healthy as it nourishes it as well as helps in removing the toxin.
On the other hand, there are several treatments on the market which claim to offer the same benefits as Ovation Cell Therapy. Therefore, it is wise for you to do thorough research on these products including Ovation Cell Therapy while comparing their prices, working processes and ingredients. This helps you make an informed decision and buy safe and suitable treatment for your use.
‘Ovation Cell Therapy’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.