The skin that surrounds the eye is thin and sensitive. Skin experts urge you to use your hands lightly when you apply creams and makeup to this area. As you age, wrinkles tend to appear here first.
Basic eye care is a must if you want to delay the aging process and look young for as long as possible. Women all over the globe agree that eye creams are a must in your arsenal. Don’t just get any brand because you need to consider quality above anything else. So, let’s all look at the Revitol brand. See if this is worth purchasing when you’ve had a glimpse of the product features.
Revitol Eye Cream Overview
Revitol is a popular name and has garnered a lot of loyal followers. Revitol eye cream addresses the following signs of aging:
- Dark Circles
Unlike some brands found in the market, this eye care brand uses N-hydroxysuccinimide, a substance that’s known to be a powerful solution for under-eye circles. It also restores moisture and fights wrinkles with the help of a vitamin B agent called Niacinamide. Chrysin is a flavonoid that reduces* pigmentation while Bisabolol tones down swelling. Hence, Revitol is an all-in-one solution for all your eye issues.
In order to understand Revitol Eye Cream better, let’s take a look at its list of ingredients:
- Bisabolol – This is a derivative of chamomile. Its main strength is the ability to reduce* puffiness as it soothes the skin.
- Niacinamide – It is water soluble and utilizes vitamin B complex to conserve skin moisture.
- Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract – Bark of the ash tree which contains powerful ingredients called fraxin and esculin. These substances strengthen capillaries and reduce* dark circles.
- Capric Triglyceride – An oil compound that doesn’t feel greasy on the skin. It is derived from coconut or palm. It makes skin feel soft and velvety. It is also an antioxidant that allows the skin to absorb vitamins and minerals better.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – A fat compound that can reduce* dark circles and pigmentation.
- Chrysin – As already mentioned, this is a flavonoid from the passionflower. It’s considered an anti-inflammatory because of its ability to break down hemoglobin. It also helps reduce* puffiness and dark circles.
What Makes Revitol Better?
Many have turned to this eye care cream because not only is it made from natural ingredients, but many of its customers can actually vouch for it. Plus, it comes from a reputable manufacturer, which is a big plus among discerning women. If you take a closer look at its ingredients, you’ll find that many of the compounds are unique to this brand.
Know Its Advantages
Here’s a list of why women have turned to Revitol Eye Cream for help:
- It’s made from organic ingredients
- The site offers discounts to those who get the product in bulk
- Price is affordable and economical
- It’s light on the skin
- Benefits are seen within a couple of weeks
- Revitol has garnered an impressive number of positive reviews
You’ll be impressed by the number of positive reviews Revitol has garnered. Doctors and skin experts were pleasantly surprised to find just how effective this cream is. Some have even compared it to expensive brands that women have loved. Revitol has garnered its rightful place in the list of 2013’s top eye creams, sitting itself at a comfortable number two spot.
Revitol Free Eye Cream Trial
If you’re skeptical about this eye care brand and think that it still cannot beat the more expensive brands you’ve come to appreciate, the manufacturer is offering 2 free jars for if you purchase 4. Along with your order, you get a free subscription to the company newsletter.
Revitol Eye Cream Price
Choose from any of the following:
- Buy 4 get 2 free for $159.95
- Buy 3 get 1 for $119.95
- Buy 2 and save $10 for $69.95
- Get 1 for $39.95
Below is the list of the top eye cream brands on today’s market. With careful evaluation of safety and effectiveness of each brand, backed by clinical studies and research, we ranked the products from best (5 stars) to worst (2 stars). Each product’s potential to lighten dark circles, reduce eye bags and puffiness, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, increase hydration and to calm and soothe are the criteria used for determining the overall value of each eye cream brand.