Clarins Toning Lotion Review
Clarins Toning Lotion is a refreshing facial serum specially formulated for people with oily or combination skin. This toning lotion will cleanse, purify, moisturize and soften your skin making you feel fresh and beautiful all at the same time. It keeps your t-zone shine-free while removing make-up traces that may have been left behind by your cleanser.
It is formulated with ingredients like iris, guava and aloe vera which help soothe and tone as well as tightening open skin pores. These ingredients may also encourage skin cells regeneration and stimulate blood circulation.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Clarins Toning Lotion
Clarins Toning Lotion is made by Clarins Cosmetics Company, which is renowned in making luxurious French cosmetics, skin care and perfumes. This company is located in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France and was founded by a masseur called Jacques Courtin in the year 1954.
This manufacturer clams that Clarins Toning Lotion is free alcohol and chemicals that may alter your skin balance. They claim that it is anti-free radicals and can be used on oily or combination skin.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Clarins Toning Lotion works by removing any traces of cleansers, which may have been left behind during your cleansing routine. It purifies your skin and gets rid of dead skin cells while stimulation regeneration of new ones thus improving your look.
It also prevents skin from free radicals damage thus preventing formation of premature signs of aging ad damage to its connective networks. This makes your skin look and feel full thus improving your skin’s firmness and radiance.
This toner also tightens your skin pores. This reduces loss of moisture to the environment thus maintaining hydration of your skin.
Ingredients contained include:
- Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide – Improves the skin’s immunity and regulate sebum
- Benzyl salicylate – A scent ingredient
- Glycerin – Hydrates the skin and tightens pores
- Glucose – Acts as a humectant
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice – Hydrates, sooth and tighten pores
- Witch Hazel water – Has soothing properties
- Iris florentina root extract – Improves hydration and elasticity
- Phenoxyethanol – A preservative
- Sodium benzoate – Used for preservation
- Panthenol – Improves hydration and healing and reduces inflammation
- Hexyl cinnamal – A scent ingredient
- Psidium guajava fruit extract – Purifies, moisturizes and balances skin pH
- Limonene – Balances skin pH, sooth and tones skin
- Crataegus Monogina flower extract – Protects skin from sun-damage
- Citric acid – A natural preservative
- Retinyl palmitate – Penetrates and hydrates the deeper layers of the skin
- Silica – Prevents drying of the skin and hasten the healing process
- Sodium citrate – Has soothing benefits
- Water – Acts as a solvent and hydrates the skin
- Zinc sulphate – Purifies and sooth the skin
- Sorbic acid – Acts as a preservative
- Benzyl benzoate – Acts as a preservative
- Hydroxycitronellal – A scent ingredient
- Linalool – Adds to the lotion fragrance
- Potassium sorbate – A mild preservative
- Propyplene glycol – Acts as a humectant
- Sodium chloride – Enhances removal of dead skin and oil
- Disodium EDTA – A chelating agent
- Methylisothiazolinone – Has anti-aging properties
- Oleth-20 – A co-emulsifier
- CI 19140/yellow 5 – A colorant
- CI 42090/Blue 1 – A colorant
- Parfum/Fragrance – Gives the scent
Clarins Toning Lotion Review – Does it Really Work?
The product has the ability to purify, hydrate and sooth the skin as well as tightening skin pores thus reducing moisture loss
The Advantages of Clarins Toning Lotion
- Could tighten pores
- Hydrates and hasten the healing process
- It may prevent free radicals and sun-induced damage
- Reduces inflammation
The Disadvantages of Clarins Toning Lotion
- Amount of ingredients used is not included
How do I Use this Product?
After applying cleansing milk, soak cotton pads with Clarins Toning Lotion and apply gently on face and neck.
What are the Precautions When Using this Supplement?
Avoid contact with the eyes
How Long Before I See any improvements?
Results vary from user to user but some are immediate like cleansing while its anti-aging benefits might take longer.
Clarins Toning Lotion Review – Final Verdict
Clarins Toning Lotion is a topical beauty product that will improve the tone of your skin as it tightens open skin pores. It also gets rid of dead skin cells, enhance regeneration of new ones, hydrate and sooth irritated skin. It also balances the pH of your skin and prevents it from free radicals and sun damage.
Due to the benefits it is offering to the user, majority of the people might end up using this lotion. We do however advise users to research about it widely and get all its details. This will ease usage and keep you away from any side effects.
Users should also compare prices with other products using the same ingredients with similar benefits. You should scrutinize the ingredients used making sure they are safe and efficient in delivering its benefits. We also recommend that you consult with a good dermatologist for consent to use it.