Miracle Bust Overview
This is a supplement that the manufacturer claims to be a revolutionary breast enhancement product. The product might help increase the size of your bust by a cup or two, with the manufacturer claiming that the supplement could achieve this result within three to four months.
The supplement is claimed to have been formulated with herbs that have been used for centuries in medicinal applications. It is marketed as stimulating breast growth and development without the usual painful injections, expensive lasers, or invasive surgeries.
The supplement may work deeply into your tissues and aid in stimulating the core of breast tissue muscles which helps in enhancing the size of your boobs.
The physique of a lady is something that is beautiful but over time some things change or we require more than what we have. One of such things is the size of the breasts.
If you are looking to enlarge your breast without having to go through the pain and scars inflicted following surgery, then Miracle Bust is a supplement that might help. Let us have an in-depth look at this supplement.
How Does It Rate?
- The parent company of Miracle Bust is National Beauty Solutions which is committed to providing beauty solutions. The company claims that their products are designed with result-driven effectiveness in mind.
- The manufacturer claims that they have a high standard to keep up with when manufacturing supplements.
- They claim that this supplement could help you achieve a firmer and fuller breast within weeks without the negative effects that are associated with breast surgery.
- Wild Yam
- Dong Quai
- Saw Palmetto
- The supplement might help increase breast size by focusing on five tissues and hormones which are responsible for breast growth. They are Prolactin, GF Compounds, Prostaglandins, Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone
- The manufacturer claims that the supplement is made with natural herbs, with no additives and artificial components.
- There may be no pain or discomfort involved in the breast enlargement process using this supplement.
- It is claimed to stimulate the body’s natural cell growth and helps natural and effective tissue development.
- Saw palmetto used in the product doesn’t have estrogenic functions and helps the body reduce fluid instead of retaining them that could affect breast enlargement.
- The supplement has a poor review online, with most users claiming the product doesn’t work as marketed.
- The manufacturer is not a very reputable one, with little information about them available online.
- It doesn’t contain some prominent ingredients such as Red clover, Chasteberry, and Hops which are useful for breast enlargement.
How Does Miracle Bust Work?
The manufacturer claims that the supplement’s abilities have been proven via scientific research. This supplement targets five hormones that might be key in helping breast tissue to grow effectively. The hormones are estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, prostaglandins, and GF compounds.
The manufacturer claims that the Miracle Bust has a mixture of ingredients that will stimulate changes in the concentration of these hormones. The natural ingredients might also help increase the level of GF compounds present in the body.
With the increase in the concentration of the hormones, Miracle Bust might lead to a natural breast augmentation via the development of the breast tissues. Thus, Miracle Bust claims to increase the size of the breasts by increasing the number of cells in the mammary glands.
Miracle Bust Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer claims to make use of herbal ingredients in making this product. Here are the ingredients present in this product.
- The supplements for breast growth contain an ingredient that produces diosgenin, a chemical mimicking estrogen in the female body, potentially aiding in breast enlargement.
- It is used to produce progesterone which is effective in treating menstrual symptoms
- Contains compounds that stimulate the production of estrogen
- It leads to breast enlargement by stimulating the mammary glands in the breast 
- Aids women in their menstrual and menopausal health and by making the reproductive system healthy, natural breast enlargement process will follow. 
- It contains isoflavone which is converted into estrogen which helps in breast enlargement.
- This ingredient is a phyto estrogenic herb which when combined with Fennel aids in the stimulation of breast enlargement tissues. 
- Helps the body rid of excess fluid.
Miracle Bust FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take Miracle Bust?
A: This dietary supplement comes in the bottle which has 60 capsules. According to the manufacturer, it should be taken twice a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening.
The manufacturer recommends taking the supplement regularly to achieve the required result. As directed on the label, one needs to take two pills twice in a day. You can also refer to your doctor for the dosage suitable for you.
Q: How Much Does Miracle Bust Cost?
A: This product you can get in retailer sites at $27.43, with 60 pills contained in each bottle of the supplement.
Q: What is Miracle Bust’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer of the Miracle Bust’s has not provided the details regarding return policy on their website you can get return policy from its retailer site. But the duration may vary from one to another retailer etc.
Q: Does Miracle Bust offer a Free trial?
A: The return policy shown on is not available as advertised. After clicking on the free trial link, we are redirected to another site advertising which in turn reflective the details about some other book.
Miracle Bust Reviews – Final Verdict
Miracle Bust is a breast enlargement supplement that might help you if you are looking to increase the size of your busts. The manufacturer claims that taking this supplement regularly may help you see significant changes in size, shape, and position of your breasts within a few weeks.
The manufacturer claims that the ingredients are natural and targets tissues and hormones that stimulate breast enlargement. These hormones stimulate the production of estrogen which is very important in breast tissue development.
However, the formula lacks some prominent ingredients that are important in breast enlargement process, and there is little information about the manufacturer of this supplement. It is best to consult with your doctor before taking this supplement.
To help you find the best breast enhancers which are both effective and free from side effects, we have ranked the top products being sold today. We were able to rank the products based on important factors like the product's ability to enhance breasts long term, potential to Increases* Bust Size and quality of ingredients. Here are the top breast enhancement products available today. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best breast enhancement creams and pills for you.
Below are some of the best Breast Enhancement products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned breast enhancement supplements and creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Okdemir D, Hatipoglu N, Kurtoglu S, Ak?n L, Kendirci M. Premature thelarche related to fennel tea consumption? J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Jan;27(1-2):175-9. doi: 10.1515/jpem-2013-0308. PMID: 24030028.
 Hirata JD, Swiersz LM, Zell B, Small R, Ettinger B. Does dong quai have estrogenic effects in postmenopausal women? A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Fertil Steril. 1997 Dec;68(6):981-6. doi: 10.1016/s0015-0282(97)00397-x. PMID: 9418683.
 Bae J, Kim J, Choue R, Lim H. Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Tea Drinking Suppresses Subjective Short-term Appetite in Overweight Women. Clin Nutr Res. 2015 Jul;4(3):168-74. doi: 10.7762/cnr.2015.4.3.168. Epub 2015 Jul 31. PMID: 26251835; PMCID: PMC4525133.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."