Grobust is an herbal alternative to breast enlargement surgery. It is thought to naturally increase bust size, and with time poorly developed breasts gradually become larger, fuller, and firmer. It promotes female hormones balance. It is known to help relieve PMS (Post-Menopausal Stress) symptoms and other hormone related problems.
How Does It Rate?
- Dr. Robert Bradford of the Bradford Institute in San Diego, CA, supervised a clinical study with 108 women over a period of 2 years to test breast growth and enhancement.
- The results documented breast enlargement of one-half inch to three inches over a one month to nine month period. Additional clinical studies by a pharmaceutical research team in Miami are also being conducted.
- Blessed Thistle (Cnicus Benedictus)
- Damiana (Turnera Aphrodisiaca)
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale)
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis)
- Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca)
- Not only does it give you satisfying results, it also has other functions.
- It has mood enhancing properties, relieves menstrual cramps and it has been reported to increase female libido
- Compared to other breast enhancement products, it is cheaper
- There is no free trial or 30 days money back guarantee like many other breast enhancement products
- Grobust is not a complete breast enhancement product, as it requires a concurrent massage cream to accelerate the increase of the enhancement of the breast size
How Does Grobust Work?
Grobust works by lifting sagging breasts and by producing more breast tissues. it also increases the elasticity to the skin on the breasts. It makes the breast firmer and fuller.
Grobust Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Grobust is a blend of natural herbs including:
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus Benedictus)
– It got its name from its successful use as a smallpox cure in Europe. It is an effective treatment for headaches, fever, and female complaints like menstrual cramps
Damiana (Turnera Aphrodisiaca)
– Originally from Mexico. It was used to maintain lung health and dizziness. Today it is used for female complaints and is well known for restoring energy. Other general uses include kidney, sinus, lung and nervous system support. 
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale)
– It is indigenous to Greece. It is best known for its ability to support the liver as well as purify and cleanse the blood. It is a great source of potassium, calcium, sodium and other natural salts making it an excellent electrolyte balancer. 
Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis)
– This herb has an extremely long historical use, particularly in China and Japan dating back to 588 B.C. It is used to promote normal blood circulation, blood pressure, lung, pituitary, kidney, and lymphatic system support. It is also used to treat menopausal symptoms. It has been shown to help the body in using hormones effectively. 
Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca)
– It has been an important herb since the time of the Roman Empire. It has been found helpful for maintaining normal menstrual cycles by stimulating the uterus. It is also thought to help in coordinating sleeping patterns and enhancing the nervous system function. 
Grobust contains no artificial dyes or contaminants.
You May Also Want To Read – Latavi Reviews
Q: What are The Available Forms of Grobust?
A: Grobust is available in capsules, liquid or lotion forms.
Q: What is The Recommended Dosage for Grobust?
A: For capsule preparations: Three Grobust capsules are to be taken twice a day with water. Take ¼ teaspoon of the liquid twice a day.
For cream preparations: Apply Grobust lotion approximately a dime size amount of lotion twice a day in a circular motion until it is fully absorbed into the skin (until you have no more cream in your hands).
Some women prefer the capsules, others prefer the liquid formulation since it is easier to ingest. It is simply a matter of preference.
Q: Is Grobust Safe?
A: The herbs used in Grobust formula have been used for years for medicinal applications with no side effects when taken in recommended doses. It does not contain artificial preservatives. Some women may feel temporary soreness or tingling in the breast.
Dr. Robert Bradford of the Bradford Institute in San Diego, CA, supervised a clinical study with 108 women over a period of 2 years to test breast growth and enhancement. The results documented breast enlargement of one-half inch to three inches over a one month to nine month period. Additional clinical studies by a pharmaceutical research team in Miami are also being conducted.
There are no known contraindications from using Grobust with birth control. Grobust should not be used when pregnant or nursing, as it contains Saw Palmetto which is known to be harmful to pregnant and nursing women. If you have any medical condition, it is advisable to talk to your Doctor or health care provider before using Grobust.
Grobust Reviews – Final Verdict
Grobust is a great herbal breast enlargement product. It is cheaper than a lot of breast enhancement products out there. There are many satisfied customers who have seen great improvement in their breast size and firmness. However, if you are not patient and want a product with immediate results, then Grobust is probably not the right product for you.
To help you find the best breast enhancers which are both effective and free from side effects, we have ranked the top products being sold today. We were able to rank the products based on important factors like the product's ability to enhance breasts long term, potential to Increases* Bust Size and quality of ingredients. Here are the top breast enhancement products available today. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best breast enhancement creams and pills for you.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Anti-aromatase activity of the constituents from damiana (Turnera diffusa): https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2008.09.016
 Hamza, A.A., Mohamed, M.G., Lashin, F.M. et al. Dandelion prevents liver fibrosis, inflammatory response, and oxidative stress in rats. JoBAZ 81, 43 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s41936-020-00177-9
 Al-Bareeq RJ, Ray AA, Nott L, Pautler SE, Razvi H. Dong Quai (angelica sinensis) in the treatment of hot flashes for men on androgen deprivation therapy: results of a randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial. Can Urol Assoc J. 2010;4(1):49-53. doi:10.5489/cuaj.775
 Leonurus japonicus (Chinese motherwort), an excellent traditional medicine for obstetrical and gynecological diseases: A comprehensive overview: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2019.109060
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."