What is Mind Lab Pro?
Mind Lab Pro is a brain health supplement designed to enhance memory and help you achieve optimal brain health in order to learn faster, improve problem-solving abilities, and avoid the cognitive decline that comes with age.
Mind Lab Pro is a nootropic supplement manufactured by The Mind Lab, which is a division of Opti-Nutra.
Mind Lab Pro capsules come in 60-count bottles, which cost $65.00 each.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company also provides free shipping and free bonus bottles with certain orders, and there is a free 30-day trial offer available.
How Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
As early as the age of twenty, one can begin to lose white matter in the brain (the part containing nerve fibers), which can result in the decrease of memory, focus and the ability to think quickly.
Mind Lab Pro uses a range of nootropics to support your brain power by sustaining key neurotransmitters, energizing the brain through increasing neural power production, fostering new brain cell creation, increasing blood flow, defending brain cells against oxidative stress, and increasing Alpha brainwave frequency.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the key active ingredients contained in this product include:
- Cognizin (250 mg): A powerful nootropic that provides citicoline for improved brain energy. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, cognizin has emerged as a valid treatment for patients with chronic memory problems.
- Phosphatidylserine (soy free, 50 mg): A compound derived from sunflower lecithin that has been linked to delaying cognitive decline
- Rhodiola rosea (50 mg): A potent root of an herb native to Russia that helps lift brain fog. Some research also suggests that the herb may help to enhance physical performance and alleviate mental fatigue.
- L-Theanine (125 mg): An amino acid found in tea leaves which may reduce anxiety
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (175 mg): An essential amino acid useful for stress reduction
- Bacopa monnieri (150 mg): A beneficial plant extract for improved memory
- Pterostilbene (500 mcg): Pterostilbene, a chemical compound found in plants with antioxidant properties
- Vinpocetine (6 mg): Semisynthetic extract from the periwinkle plant
- Huperzine-A (200 mcg): A natural sesquiterpene alkaloid compound. According to Mayo Clinic, some studies have found evidence that huperzine A might significantly improve cognitive performance in people with Alzheimer’s disease.
What are the Advantages of Mind Lab Pro?
- Mind Lab Pro can be taken before cognitive decline occurs, delaying the onset of certain degenerative conditions
- There is a free trial offer available for this product
- Mind Lab Pro is natural and free of common allergens
- The company provides money-saving deals when you buy more than one bottle at a time.
- This cognitive supplement helps improve several areas of brain health
What are the Disadvantages of Mind Lab Pro?
- You can’t find Mind Lab Pro at major retailers
- Data from clinical testing on the formula as a whole is not supplied
Mind Lab Pro Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Mind Lab Pro?
A: The recommended dose is two capsules every day.
Q: What is Mind Lab Pro?
A: Mind Lab Pro is a matrix of 11 evidence-backed, multi-tasking nootropics that are combined to target six pathways of mental performance: Brain energy, brain chemicals, brain circulation, brain regeneration, brain protection, and brain waves.
Mind Lab Pro is designed as a Universal Nootropic with diverse, far-ranging support of both short-term cognitive function and long-term brain health.
Q: How long it will take to see results with Mind Lab Pro?
A: We recommend to take atleast 30 days of regular Mand Lab Pro.
Some of the users notice a difference with 2 weeks.
Q: How soon will I see results?
A: When taking the product as directed some customers noticed a difference in just one week, but it might take up to 30 days for optimal results.
Q: Is Mind Lab Pro Vegan?
A: Yes. Mind Lab Pro contains no animal products.
Q: Where is Mind Lab Pro made?
A: Mind Lab Pro was designed and formulated in the United Kingdom; it is manufactured in a state-of-the-art, FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility in New Jersey, USA.
To learn more about our American manufacturing arm, Opti-Nutra Ltd., and the Mind Lab Pro manufacturing process, visit www.optinutra.com.
What are the Important Features?
- Anyone between the ages of twenty and eighty can benefit from Mind Lab Pro.
- The product has a solid refund policy and can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Read Next – Lipogen PS Plus Review
Mind Lab Pro Review – Final Verdict
Mind Lab Pro has a very informative website that breaks down the ingredient list and the benefits of increasing brain health.
Mind Lab Pro is natural and thus avoids the many adverse side effects that some synthetic-compound-based brain health prescriptions may cause.
The product’s ingredients have scientific backing to prove their effectiveness, though the Mind Lab does not provide documentation proving that it is more beneficial than other similar supplements.
‘Mind Lab Pro’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.