NeuroIQ formula from Meta Herbal Overview
NeuroIQ is a brain enhancement supplement advertised as an advanced brain health product for Concentration, Memory, and Focus. It is designed to improve cognitive abilities, wake up your mind, help you remember and focus, slow the aging process, and increase learning abilities.
The company that manufacture is known as Meta Herbal. They sell this product through their official website or Amazon. Purchasing one bottle from the company’s website, it retails for $19.95. They offer discounts when you purchase more than one bottle. One thing to note is that the prices of this product at Amazon and the company’s official website is the same.
How Does It Rate?
- This product is good for those working for long hours, studying whereby it improves their memory and attention abilities.
- It can help you operate at your best no matter what you are going through.
- Help to reduce frustration and improve mood.
- Made in the USA.
- 90-Days Refund Policy.
- Ginkgo Biloba
- The ingredients used to manufacture this formula have been studied and found to enhance cognitive functions
- The product is reasonably priced
- The company provides 100 percent 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product
- Many customers say that this product may indeed be effective in enhancing cognitive function.
- It is unknown whether or not the ingredients in this product are included in appropriate levels. My instinct tells me that the formula has few ingredients and their levels are sufficient.
- One customer review reported hallucinations when taking the capsules.
The official website behind this product provides a list of active ingredients used to manufacture this product, but they have not explained how these ingredients work to enhance your brain.
–This is one compound that has been extensively studied, and found to reduce the risk of dementia particularly in the elderly persons. More conclusive studies are yet to be conducted to certain these claims.
– This Company also say that Ginkgo Biloba is another ingredient found in this product. This is an herbal extract that is well known to improve circulation of blood to the brain, thus delivering more nutrients and oxygen to the brain to aid brain functions such as memory, concentration and focus.
– This is another product in this formula; a form of fatty acid that provides the body the essentials that are used to produce acetylcholine. This is a key neurotransmitter that helps to improve the working of nerve signals and memory storage.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– This product also contain DMAE, an amino acid that is essential for the production of acetylcholine.
– This is another ingredient found in this formula; an omega-3 fatty acid compound that counter the decline of cognitive abilities.
Q: How to use NeuroIQ?
A: NeurolQ is taken as a dietary supplement. The recommended dose is 2 capsules per day in between meals, and the expected results are improvements in ability to study, focus, concentrate and remember things easily. It may even improve your mood.
Q: Are there any Risks in Using NeuroIQ?
A: According to our analysis, there are no risks associated with the use of this product. But bear in mind that this supplement is not recommended to pregnant women, or those who are breastfeeding. You are also not advised to take NeurolQ if you are under medication.
Read Next – Mind Matrix
Know The Related Products
- Memory Upgrade II is a natural fruit-flavored supplement containing choline and other key nutrients for memory enhancement. Studies indicate that choline is found in your diet that we consume on a daily basis is used by the brain to manufacture acetylcholine. This is an important neurotransmitter associated with proper muscle tone and memory function.
- Mentat DS is a product that is use to boost memory, improve attention and increase your mental quotient. It is a product that is used to reduce the level of tribulin, an inhibitor that is elevated when you experience anxiety.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Brain Lifted Up.
love the idea of proactively taking care of my brain. i try to eat alot of fish and good vegetables and try to keep stress at a minimum. but it’s nice to know that their is a vitamin geared towards brain health too. i have taken this for a few months now and notice that my memory is better and i can focus longer on tasks. so it must be workingRead more about review stating brain lift!
– Caroline S.
NeuroIQ is advertised as an advanced brain health product for Concentration, Memory, and Focus. According to our analysis, we came to a conclusion that you may see some improvement in brain function if you try this product, but still this product does not contain enough ingredients to support their claims. You will also realize that the company behind this product is a one-product company, and the legitimacy of the positive customer feedbacks has been questioned. We therefore advice our readers to look for further information regarding this product before making any purchase.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Glade MJ, Smith K. Phosphatidylserine and the human brain. Nutrition. 2015 Jun;31(6):781-6. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014. Epub 2014 Nov 4. PMID: 25933483.
 Zuo W, Yan F, Zhang B, Li J, Mei D. Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases. Aging Dis. 2017 Dec 1;8(6):812-826. doi: 10.14336/AD.2017.0615. PMID: 29344418; PMCID: PMC5758353.
 Mourad AM, de Carvalho Pincinato E, Mazzola PG, Sabha M, Moriel P. Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol. 2010;2010:824813. doi: 10.1155/2010/824813. Epub 2009 Dec 28. PMID: 21490917; PMCID: PMC3065734.
 Liu S, Chen Z, Cai X, Sun Y, Zhao C, Liu F, Liu D. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol and compound amino acid on D-galactose induced skin aging model of rat. ScientificWorldJournal. 2014;2014:507351. doi: 10.1155/2014/507351. Epub 2014 Jul 14. PMID: 25133239; PMCID: PMC4123624.
 Swanson D, Block R, Mousa SA. Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA: health benefits throughout life. Adv Nutr. 2012 Jan;3(1):1-7. doi: 10.3945/an.111.000893. Epub 2012 Jan 5. PMID: 22332096; PMCID: PMC3262608.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."