What Is Creakong Creatine?
Creakong creatine is a blend that delivers powerful results through a combination of proven creatines.
The formula is available in the form of a powder that is combined with water and consumed before a workout session, thus acting as a pre-workout supplement.
Creakong Bodybuilding is one of the experimental formulas created by Mutant, a manufacturer of creating-based muscle-building formulas that quickly become popular among bodybuilders after their initial release in 2006.
The company is located in Canada and they offer a variety of products that boosts muscle growth in clients, as well as offer strength and stamina benefits for intense workout sessions.
How Does It Rate?
- CreaKong combines the top three creatines that have been shown in clinical studies to help build muscle and strength into one potent product with no fillers.
- Tri-creatine citrate
- Creatine magnesium chelate.
- The formula includes different types of creatines in order to deliver a potent blend that offers fast and effective results.
- Creakong Creatine is relatively affordable, especially when compared to similar products on the market.
- Users are able to take advantage of Mutant’s promotion by getting a free bottle of Creakong when they buy another product known as Mutant Madness.
- Apart from promoting muscle growth, the formula also focuses on increasing strength, which can be beneficial for the user’s everyday life, especially if the user does physical tasks at work.
- Creakong Bodybuilding formula is manufactured in a factory that uses ingredients such as egg, milk, fish, peanuts, wheat, shellfish, and soybean.These foods account for as much as 90% of all food allergy patients, which means chances are some potential buyers may experience an allergic reaction to this formula.
- The formula is only available in an unflavored version, which might be untasteful to some users. In order to add a flavor, the user will thus have to use their own flavoring.
- The formula may be potentially harmful to individuals who have kidney disorders. For this reason, any person interested in this formula should first consult their physician, especially if they have been diagnosed with a kidney disorder.
How Does Creakong Creatine Work?
Creakong Creatine uses different creatines to assist users with building lean muscle mass.
Originally formulated as a pre-workout solution to boost strength and stamina during intense weightlifting sessions, this product, considered one of the best supplement to build muscle, could also potentially serve as a post-workout solution. It may aid in reducing recovery time and further supporting muscle growth.
Creakong Creatine Ingredients – Are There Any Mutant Creakong Side Effects?
Creatine is one of the most researched bodybuilding supplements due to its large impact on protein synthesis and muscle growth.
It also has numerous benefits for the human body that stretches far behind its muscle-building advantages.
BodyBuilding.com reports that one study found creatine to improve maximum strength by an average of 8% and to increase repetitions by an average of 14%.
They also report that no side effects have been associated with creatine and as much as 70% of studies conducted on creatine find the substance to have major benefits for the body.
Examine.com also reports that creatine offers benefits for the bones, liver, and brain as well.
The Ingredients are as follows: Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine-Magnesium Chelate, TRi-Creatine Citrate.
You May Also Want To Read – Beyond Raw Precision BCAA
Product Seller Information
- Website: www.bodybuilding.com
- Phone No: +1 866-236-8417
- Email Address: [email protected]
Dosage and Cost
Creakong is taken before a workout session and dissolved in a glass of water. A contain of Creakong includes 300 grams of the formula, which is an adequate amount of formula for 75 servings. The formula is available in the form of a creatine food supplement.
Approximately half an hour before a workout session, a user needs to combine one scoop (4 grams of the formula) in a full glass of cold water. The solution is then taken by mouth.
One container of Creakong costs $15.99 on average and is available through the official Mutant store, as well as through BodyBuilding.com’s online shopping platform.
The only option available is an unflavored version of the formula, which means the user can mix in their own flavors. No trial offers are available and no information regarding shipping costs is provided on their official website.
Q: How good is Creakong?
A: Many peoples have given 5 out of 5-star ratings to creakong creatine. People also say that this creatine has less bloat than monohydrate alone.
Q: What type of creatine is Creakong?
A: Creakong contains three types of creatine given as follows Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine-Magnesium Chelate, Tri-Creatine Citrate.
Q: Creakong Reviews Are Positive or Negative?
A: There is no official rating system available on Mutant’s shopping website, but the comments that are present on the landing page for Creakong all relate to a positive view of this formula.
On the product’s page hosted at BodyBuilding’com’s shopping platform, a range of Creakong Reviews have been posted that are all tailored towards a positive view.
The average overall rating for the product on this platform is 9.3 out of 10. A total of 14 users have reviewed the product, but only three of these users are verified, buyers.
According to the user reviews, the average time it takes for this product to really kick in is two weeks. Users also seem to enjoy the benefits that this formula offers them.
Following Are Some Creakong Reviews from Amazon Which Could Help You To Make Your Decision.
I seem to have billed up a bit since taking this. I had no issues whatsoever with an upset stomach and I was taking 2 doses of 12g a day for a week then tapered off to 8g a day. ~ Review by Jacob Myers
I’ve tried many brands and types of creatine over the years. Creatine is almost magical when you first take creatine – particularly monohydrate. My experience is when I stop taking creatine and my creatine stores drop over the following weeks, I get noticeably flatter (muscles aren’t as full). When I start again, I quickly return to my previous level of muscle fullness. ~ Review by Enigma
Great products do exactly what’s supposed to do I would buy them again. ~ Review by Firmin Y.
(Above reviews has been taken from Amazon)
You May Also Like CrazyBulk
Creakong Reviews – Final Verdict
Protein and creatine are two substances that are constantly being researched in order to offer more evidence on their effectiveness when used in combination with intense weight lifting sessions.
This particular product, Creakong, uses various creatines in order to offer users benefits.
The product seems to be safe and effective, especially when considering user reviews. The only major disadvantage may be the fact that it is not flavored.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle.
Below are some of the best Bodybuilding products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned bodybuilding supplements, and powders based on the available research: