What is Prostate SR?
Prostate SR is a health supplement that should be added to your daily nutrition and used regularly for optimal effects. The primary benefit of this product is boosting prostate health and the regular function of the urinary tract.
Considering that, the supplement is intended for males, especially those that are experiencing issues with their urinary tract and prostate.
The product contains high-quality and carefully chosen products that may work on reducing the need for frequent urination and improve urinating stream.
Other potential benefits may include promoting the feeling of an empty bladder and shrinking the size of the prostate.
According to the manufacturer, the first benefits may be noticed after six weeks of using Prostate SR.
Who is the Manufacturer of Prostate SR?
The company that makes Prostate SR is named Theralogix and it appeared on the market in 2002. During more than 15 years of practice, they released 30 different formulations created with the help of specialists.
When it comes to prostate supplements, they claim to consult urologists to provide efficient and high-quality products. Theralogix also emphasizes they do not use proprietary blend to ensure maximum transparency.
How Does Prostate SR Work?
Everything starts when you ingest the softgels as the ingredients slowly get released into your organism. The components of the formula jointly work on shrinking your prostate, which subsequently helps with many symptoms related to benign prostate hyperplasia.
Prostate SR works on helping you to start urinating and improves stream strength. The prostate supplement also helps to empty your bladder completely and prevent having the feeling of bladder fullness.
Although the product is intended for continuous and long-term use, the time for feeling maximum improvements is set at about three months.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate SR Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The best way to answer this is to provide you with a detailed look into the ingredients. Here is what we discovered when it comes to active components of Prostate SR:
- Saw Palmetto Extract – The berry of this plant is popular for its benefits in promoting prostate health. For starters, it may work on treating enlarged prostate and decrease prostate cancer risk.Males love this supplement as it also works on promoting sexual function and performance and can treat LUT symptoms, such as urination frequency and frequent nighttime urination.
- Phytosterol Blend – This blend contains 40-50% of beta-sitosterols and the rest is made out of other sterols who may aid in achieving joint goals. One of the benefits is treating BPH while also working on improving immunity, optimizing cholesterol levels and even sexual function.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Aside from being suitable for cooking, it can also promote bone health and decrease the risk of heart disease. It may also work on improving your skin appearance and might even work on preventing breast cancer.
- Soy Lecithin – A healthy fat that actually helps in optimizing cholesterol levels. It is also used as an immunity booster and may boost bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Gelatin – This is an inactive ingredient playing a role in forming the capsule. It is free of BSE (mad cow diseases), but it still comes from bovine, which may make it unsuitable for vegans.
Other compounds of the product include carob extract, yellow beeswax, purified water, and glycerin.
What are the Advantages of Prostate SR?
- The product contains pharmaceutical-grade saw palmetto for optimal efficiency
- The formula may help to shrink your prostate in cases of BPH
- You may experience improvement in symptoms like urgent urination, weak stream, bladder fullness
- The color of softgels may vary, but that doesn’t affect their performance as long as they are not passed the expiration date
What are the Disadvantages of Prostate SR?
- The manufacturer claims it may take up to six weeks to see first noticeable effects
- Although the product can provide improvements for up to three months of use, the chances of feeling further progress after that are limited
- It may interact with medications that slow blood clotting due to the inclusion of saw palmetto
- The product may not show significant results when it comes to decreasing prostate size
How Should You Take Prostate SR?
According to the instructions on the label, you should take two softgels of the supplement every day. You can take them at various times and they do not have to be taken together, but it is preferred to ingest them with food.
How Much Does Prostate SR Cost?
If you go through the official website, the cost of Prostate SR will be $60. In case you have a healthcare provider the company is working with, they may give you a discount code and the price will be lowered to $50.
What Is Prostate SR’s Return Policy?
The first thing the manufacturer mentions is that the return policy is valid for 30 days. However, you can’t open the box or use the item to stay eligible for a refund.
If the deadline of 30 days passes, you may still expect a refund, but as store credit. In both cases, shipping charges won’t be compensated.
Does Prostate SR Offer a Free Trial?
There is no testing offer for Prostate SR available at the moment and it doesn’t seem like the manufacturer is planning it soon.
Alternatives to Prostate SR
Prostate SR Review – Final Verdict
Prostate SR is a product that primarily relies on saw palmetto and delivers pharmaceutical-grade berry extract for optimal efficiency
Thanks to that and beta-sitosterols, it may help to shrink your prostate in cases of BPH. However, the manufacturer claims it may take up to six weeks for results, which implies you have to be patient.
Additionally, the product can provide improvements for up to three months, but the chances of feeling further progress after that are limited.
However, you can continue using it for maintaining optimal function of the urinary tract, but keep in mind not to expect significant results when it comes to reducing prostate size.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Prostate SR can help to treat symptoms like bladder fullness and weak streams, but pay attention if you are using it with drugs that slow blood clotting as it may interact. Finally, the color of the softgels may vary, but that doesn’t affect the performance.
We suggest reading at least several prostate health product reviews as there are numerous supplements to choose from. Your objective should be to find the one that ideally fits your diet and health requirements.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."