Prostate Defense Overview
Almost fifty percent of males start facing prostate problems above 40 years of age. Current studies stated that one among every six Americans is suffering from some prostate-related issue and is at a greater risk of prostate cancer. These numbers sound really alarming and one has to take some extra care when it comes to the prostate.
Most prostate-related issues come in the form of polyuria or urine dribbling increase. It isn’t a big task at all to find a cure for these problems but you have to take certain decisions.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind the product is called Prostate Defense.
- Designated to help you enhance your urinary function.
- They claimed to have a clinical study backup.
- They also claim that it is safe & effective.
- Saw Palmetto
- Urtica dioica
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Available on Amazon
- Satisfying sex
- Increase sexual arousal and power
- Decrease urinary frequency especially at night
- Improvement in sleep and overall behavior
- Decrease burning micturation
- Its only ordered online.
- Super Prostate Formula is not FDA approved.
- Some customers claim that it is not as effective.
- Product is more expensive.
- Some side effects are reported.
How Does Prostate Defense Work?
Prostate Defense basically works on four lines depending upon the working capability of each of its ingredients.
- First line Mechanism: Saw palmetto and nettle root plays important role by blocking the conversion of testosterone into its active form. Besides it also helps in smooth passage of urine and improvement of overall prostate health. With Prostate Defense a considerable reduction can be seen in night time peeing.
- Second line Mechanism: Scientists have observed that nighttime urination is decreased by 32% among patients who have used this supplement due to the presence of pumpkin seed oil and pygeum Africanum. These ingredients also help in increasing overall urination force thus resulting in complete bladder emptying.
- Third line Mechanism: Third line mechanism is basically carried out by Vitamin E and lycopene which act as antioxidants thus protecting the prostate against free radicals.
- Fourth line Mechanism: Zinc and selenium play the fourth line mechanism by improving the overall health and functional status of the prostate.
Ingredients In Prostate Defense – Are They Safe & Effective?
Prostate defense is made up of extracts of different plants and vegetables. Most of its ingredients come from herbs and shrubs. It is made up of a unique combination of the following ingredients:
– Saw palmetto extract is frequently included in supplements aimed at promoting prostate health due to its potential to treat symptoms linked to BPH. It improves the health of the prostate and the male genitourinary system. In the context of supplements targeting prostate health, products like Prostadine assume a crucial role by reinforcing prostate cells and elevating testosterone levels.
Urtica dioica (nettle root)
In Europe, nettle root extract (Urtica dioica) is commonly used to treat prostate enlargement. More than 20 clinical investigations have indicated that it reduces clinical symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis when used alone or in combination with other herbs.
Pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed polyphenols may diminish the effects of dihydrotestosterone on the prostate. They may also prevent testosterone from being converted into dihydrotestosterone. Zinc is necessary for optimal prostate function. In fact, the typical prostate has the most zinc in the body.
Zinc has been shown to suppress the development and invasion of prostate cancer cell lines. This may be due in part to the suppression of nuclear factor B, an antiapoptotic protein. Zinc levels in prostate cancer specimens are consistently lower than in normal specimens.
Selenium, as examined in our Urismooth Reviews, is a crucial mineral with the potential to contribute to a healthy prostate. While the exact mechanisms are still the subject of ongoing research, selenium’s role in prostate health has garnered significant attention in the realm of men’s wellness.
Several studies, including our own, have indicated that selenium supplementation can lead to reduced levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in men who are at high risk of prostate cancer and middle-aged men in the United States.
(All these ingredients are totally dependent upon one another for their functioning and eliminating one substance might affect the working power of another source.)
Alternatives to Prostate Defense
Q: How to Use Prostate Defense
A: Prostate Defense works best when it is taken twice or thrice daily as recommended by your doctor, for at least 2-3 months. All kinds of prostate supplements need some time to start showing results and the same is the case with Prostate Defense, which can take 2-3 months before any improvement can be seen.
Q: Is Prostate Defense Safe to Use?
A: Prostate Defense is totally safe to use without any proven risks to any system of the human body.
Q: What is Prostate Defense Cost or Price
A: Prostate Defense supplement is available in the form of liquid soft gels in the affordable price range of $45.00 per bottle which can easily be managed by anyone.
Due to the huge impact, an unhealthy prostate can force on your daily life it’s better to find a permanent solution to your problem.
A real relief can only be felt by you if you start using Prostate defense. So better to wake up, place an order for Prostate Defense and start enjoying a healthy life once again.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."