What is Wrinkle MD?
Wrinkle MD is a system of hyaluronic filler that deeply delivers hyaluronic acid and peptides in your skin cells by the use of gentle microcurrent.
This hands-free device effectively delivers anti-aging ingredients in your skin to eliminate the wrinkles around your eyes. Pre-dosed disposable patches are attached to the system device.
The patches come in two sets, one for the brow area and the other one for eyes. Once the patches are attached to the device you wear the device and start the iron infusion treatment which takes an average of 30 minutes.
The system claims to deeply penetrate super peptides and hyaluronic acid from the patches into your skin.
After the infusion, serum in the system is supplied in your skin to provide moisture and keep your skin well hydrated.
This will leave you with immediately refreshed, smooth, radiant and well-hydrated skin.
How Wrinkle MD works?
The hand free device is supplied in pads and youth serum which is impregnated with ingredients.
The pads are impregnated with active peptides and hyaluronic acid that is deeply penetrated in your skin through the micro-electrical system. After 30 minutes of treatment, the fine lines and wrinkles are smoothened.
The treatment is concluded by a serum which is loaded into the system to supply moisture in your skin and provide extended results.
You will experience immediate results of refreshed, smooth, moisturized, and radiant skin.
Wrinkle MD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients used in wrinkle MD have a small molecular size to enhance easier penetration in the deeper areas of your skin.
It also has the ability to attract and retaining moisture to maintain well-hydrated skin. The ingredients used to impregnate the wrinkle MD pads are different from those used in wrinkle MD serum.
- Ingredients used to saturate wrinkle MD pads: Water, glycerine, pvp, hyaluronic acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, DiaminobutyroylBenzylamideDiacetate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol.
- Ingredients used in wrinkle MD serum: Deionized Water, Anhydroxylitol, Dimethicone, AvenaSativa Kernel Extract, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, xylitol, Hydroxyethylacrylate, , HydroxypropylCyclodextrin, Polysorbate 60, squalene, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, mica, sodium hyaluronate, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, Sodium CarboxymethylBetaglucan, DiaminobutyroylBenzylamideDiacetate, Palmitoyl Peptide, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Ceramide-2.
What are the Advantages of Wrinkle MD?
- The device is pliable and comfortable to wear
- The device is self-adhering without causing you harm
- It targets the source of wrinkles
- It hydrates your skin deeply
- The effects are immediate
- No downtime
- Results are long lasting
- It is painless a procedure
- Ingredients used are natural so there is no side effects
- The device is portable and suitable for home use
What are the Disadvantages of Wrinkle MD?
- The patches are disposable and cannot be re-used again
- It is highly priced
- Exact amount of reagents used is not provided
- The device have no convincing payback
- Details on manufactures is not available
- Technical skills are required when wearing the device
How Should You Take Wrinkle MD?
The suggested use is two times a week for the first week, and once a week thereafter. The face must be well cleaned before the start of the treatment
Wrinkle MD Review – Final Verdict
This treatment involves deep penetration and working on the wrinkle sources, it is seen to deliver effectively than other anti-aging skin care products that are applied to your skin.
It is recommended for those who have tried other anti-aging creams and serums and still have those stubborn wrinkles and fine lines.
From the customer rating, this product has worked well and satisfied the customer needs. There are other many anti-aging skincare products in the market, you can compare their effectiveness with those of this product.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Wrinkle MD?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Wrinkle MD!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.