In This Article
What is Resurge?
Resurge is an all-around weight loss supplement that may help users manage their body size. It is supposedly designed to help your body burn excess fats from the inside. As such, it purports to boost and optimize the rate of metabolism.
The other notable effects of taking this product include improved sleep, in that it contains ingredients that can help keep you asleep. Ideally, according to this product, poor sleeping habits increase hunger levels, which might lead to harmful snacking and weight gain.
For this, Resurge Pills improves the body’s nighttime functions, which goes well to help decrease food cravings and help your body achieve maximum rest.
Who is the Manufacturer of Resurge?
Resurge supplement was manufactured under the combined effort of a brother and sister (John Barban and Lisa Etwell). John Barban is supposedly a renowned health professional with extensive experience in exercise physiology, sports medicine, and personal training. He also has broad experience and association with different dietary supplement brands such as nutraceuticals, BlueStar, NxLabs among others all from the United States.
How Does Resurge Work?
Some of the key changes that come with aging include a gradual slow-down in the rate of metabolism. This means a decrease in the body’s ability to burn fat as required.
With this in mind, Resurge as a dietary supplement is said to come in and help accelerate the body’s metabolic function. This, as a result, helps prevent your body from storing the calories you eat as fats. Instead, it burns and converts it into energy. Most users point out they noticed a notable difference in their eating habits after some time with this particular supplement.
Resurge Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Resurge is manufactured using well-researched natural ingredients to guarantee you safety and efficiency with no or little side effects. The Resurge Supplement Ingredients include:
- Magnesium – It is a potent mineral with plenty of benefits to the human body. It claims to help your body tolerate heavy exercises the reason why it is used in the manufacturing of weight loss supplements. According to the International Journal of Endocrinology, Magnesium is a potent element with many vital physiological functions. Oral intake of supplements with magnesium has found to be beneficial to general body health outcomes.
- Zinc – The ingredient is a rich source of minerals crucial for normal human body functioning. It claims to help boost the body’s metabolism function and immune system. According to the American Family of Physician, Zinc is a potent micronutrient for human metabolism and, therefore, plays an essential role in human physiology
- L-Arginine – The ingredient is in the form of Amino Acid and claims to help your body cut out excess fats and build bulk muscles. It also plays the role of carrying more oxygen to your muscles hence enable you to endure tough workout sessions. According to the JN Journal of Nutrition, a supplement containing L-Arginine help reduce white fat grain in the body and also enhances skeletal muscles.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract- It is a popular ingredient with plenty of health benefits. It claims to provide your body with more energy so that you can carry out energetic weight loss workouts. According to the Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Ashwagandha root extract is crucial when it comes to bodyweight management in adults who are under chronic stress.
- L-Theanine – This ingredient has the ability to manage anxiety among users. It claims to contain properties that can relieve you from anxiety and improve the quality of sleep. According to Nutrients, the administration of L-Theanine reduces problems related to sleep quality such as sleep disturbance. It is, therefore, a potent ingredient for those who want to improve their mental condition.
What are the Advantages of Resurge?
- The product purports to help boost your body’s metabolism rate
- It claims to help you shed body fats from the inside
- It may make you feel energetic and lively
- The supplement may improve the quality of your sleep
- The product purports to help you experience enough rest
What are the Disadvantages of Resurge?
- For effective results, you will need to combine the supplement with regular exercises.
- The supplement is only available on the brand’s official website
- The information about ingredients and their quantity is lacking
Alternatives to Resurge
- Keto Go-Fit
- Slimming Gummies
- Konscious Keto
- SuperSonic Keto
- Vibrant Enhanced Keto
- Elm & Rye Fat Burner
Q: How Should You Take Resurge?
A: One Resurge bottle comes with 120 capsules inside enough to take you for one month. For optimal results, it is recommended that you take four capsules per day 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Avoid taking the supplement in the morning or during the day. Also, you should not exceed the stated dose because it can cause drowsiness.
Q: How Much Does Resurge Cost?
A: Resurge is only available on the brand’s website. The price of the product differs depending on the package. The product is priced as follows:
- One bottle pack-one month supply costs $49
- Three bottles pack- three months’ supply costs $39
- Six bottles pack- six months’ supply costs $34
The above price options show that if you order in bulk, you will be able to get more of this supplement at a reduced price.
Q: What is Resurge Return Policy?
A: Resurge supplement has a 60-day money-back guarantee. So, if you are among the customers who feel that the product is not giving them the results they want, you are free to return the product within 60 days from the date of placing your order. The company accepts both used and unused items and they will refund you the purchase price without hassle.
Q: Does Resurge Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the product does not have a free trial offer. It means that for you to use the supplement, you will have to purchase it.
Resurge Reviews – Final Verdict
Losing weight may not be an easy task for most people, especially when age starts becoming a factor. In such a case, even if you stick to a diet and commit to workouts at the gym, you may need a supplement to boost your efforts and this is supposedly where supplements like Resurge come in.
Ideally, the supplement may work effectively, but still, the manufacture appreciates that people may have different experiences with the product. The Resurge Reviews By Users claim that Users who have tried the supplement report that it is effective and Worth it. The majority of Resurge reviews were good.
That is, for most weight loss supplements to work effectively including this, one needs to combine it with regular exercise. The two will work together to naturally burn body fats and you will be able to achieve your bodyweight loss goals fast enough.
So, if you want to live a healthier life, you need to find other best ways of achieving your weight loss goals faster. You can do this by adding a weight loss supplement to your daily regimen.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.