Witch hazel is astringent compound, extracted from the barks and leaves of North American shrub locally known as witch hazel. It has medicinal value, and it is used in manufacturing of many healthcare products. It is rich in saflore, gallotannis and calcium oxalate.
People also ask
Aging is inevitable although we had like to know a magic formula to eternal youth and tight, glowing skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/6-things-know-about-anti-aging-wrinkle-creams.html
Its a fact that as we age the composition and appearance of our skin change. Some of the noticeable signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-cream-reviews/stemuderm.html
In todays world, people are living longer due to healthy lifestyles and diets, and many individuals are looking for ways to look as healthy and good on the outside as they feel on the inside.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/wrinkle-care/top-rated-anti-wrinkle-creams.html
Is there a fountain of youth? Thats a question that many people have asked themselves when they saw a wrinkle on their face, or when they thought that there was no solution for their skin aging.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-tips.html
Kremotex is an anti-wrinkle cream that makes use of apple stem cells, which is a cutting edge skin care component that has the potential of turning the aging clock back in order to ensure that your skin gets rejuvenated.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging-reviews/kremotex.html
The process of skin aging is a complex phenomenon influenced by various extrinsic and intrinsic factors.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-creams.html
Stop worrying about aging. Its not something that you can hold back anyway.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-vitamins-and-minerals.html
Every woman tends towards having perfect skin. It is an almost unavoidable issue for every woman to keep her skin untouched by the aging process.https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/anti-aging/anti-aging-ingredients.html
It has many uses and it is used as a natural remedy to the most conditions. It is considered safe, as it features all natural ingredients. It is mainly used to treat hemorrhoids, skin irritation and minor bleeding. It is purely obtained from herbal extracts and it is free from chemicals and other synthetic substances.
It is a natural remedy to eczema and psoriasis, and it have other uses like as nail application, as an aftershave application, prevents facial sweating, prevents blistered skin and a s a treatment for poison ivy and insect bites. It is a also suitable for use by women after birth, to sooth the wounds and reduce swelling.
This product is a breakthrough to many people who are suffering silently and they cannot afford other expensive remedies for their conditions.
What is the Purpose of Witch Hazel?
This is a natural remedy and it is used in different ways to deliver numerous benefits. It can be used internally or externally. Using it as instructed will give you outstanding results. Below are some of witch hazel uses.
- Natural skin care – It is rich in ingredients that nourish the skin, and help to get rid of many skin conditions. It is a natural remedy, and it soothes the skin, clear all the imperfections and make it look attractive. Dermatologists and skin experts recommend witch hazel for pimples.It is used to sooth dry skin, remove makeup, prevents skin itching and for treating acne. Dermatologists recommend witch hazel for acne scars, as it completely gets rid of skin blemishes and stubborn scars.
- Post childbirth – It a natural remedy that is used by mothers after deliver. It soothes wound and promote quick healing. It is also promotes quick recovery.
- For stretch marks – This product works on skin blemishes, and it completely clears all the skin imperfections including stretch marks.
- Baby wipes and Diaper Rash – It contains ingredients that sooth the delicate skin of the baby, and it is commonly used during diaper change. It also gets rid and prevent diaper rash.
- Varicose veins – Women with varicose veins soak clothes on witch hazel, compress it and apply it on the affected area to reduce discomfort and get rid of varicose veins.
- For hair – It soothes the scalp and help to get rid of dandruff. It also adds shine to the hair and improves your hair texture. It also promotes growth of long and strong hair.
- Deodorant – It helps to reduce odor and reduce sensitivity of the armpit. It leaves the user feeling fresh.
- Itchy remedy – It is a natural remedy to all kinds of itchiness including itch from bug bites, poison ivy, eczema and chicken pox. Witch hazel for acne scars, makes the skin look smooth and spotless and it reduces itchiness that is associated with healing of scars.
- Bruise spray – It helps to reduce the pain and appearance of bruises. It is highly absorbed and its effects are felt immediately after use. It acts very fast and skin experts recommend witch hazel for pimples.
It is also used as a bug spray and as a relief from razor and sunburn.
What is the Use of Witch Hazel?
Witch hazel is used for many purposes and it delivers numerous health benefits when used correctly. They include:
- It acts as anti- inflammatory.
- It have antibacterial properties and it soothes wounds and promote faster healing.
- It have astringent properties and it increases skin tightening, help to stop bleeding, and promote faster healing of the kin.
- It acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen and help to protect the skin against damages.
- It gets rid of skin blemishes and boost overall skin health.
Is Witch Hazel Dangerous?
Despite witch hazel being a natural remedy, you should as your self what are the risk factors and side effects of it? This will help you to notice any possible side effect and know the extent of harm that may be caused on your body. Side effects differ depending on whether it was used internally or externally.
Using it on the skin may cause irritation and skin dryness. Using it internally may cause vomiting, nausea, stomach upset and constipation. It may also cause allergic and toxic reactions.
Is Witch Hazel Good for Blackhead Treatment?
Skin experts recommend witch hazel for acne scars, and it is also useful in getting rid of blackheads. It is an effective home treatment for acne and is good for treatment of blackheads. It works by loosening blackheads, and completely getting rid of it within 2 weeks. It will sooth the skin, smoothen, improve the texture and make it look attractive.
Witch hazel is a herbal botanical extract, and it have medicinal value. When used correctly, it delivers numerous benefits. It is convenient, as it can be used from anywhere. It is most commonly used to treat skin conditions, but it have other health benefits.
This product can be taken internally or externally where it is applied on the skin. Its main role is to improve the skin health, and it significantly gets rid of skin blemishes, skin dryness, skin inflammation, pimples, acne, scars, blemishes and other skin imperfections.
It also soothes the skin, improve moisture content, prevent itchiness and improve overall skin health. This product can also to sooth after birth wounds and promote quick recovery. Its use depends on the condition and the users needs. It can also be used on children to prevent diaper rashes and as baby wipes.
However, you should take caution when using this product as its use may cause unpleasant effects. It may cause skin dryness, irritation, nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and constipation. You should avoid exceeding the recommended dose, as it may cause toxic reactions and liver damage. Witch hazel is an effective home remedy for skin conditions.
There are many anti aging products available on the market such as Instantly Vivid which may help you to get healthy & younger looking skin.
You May Also Like To Read – 9 Natural & Vegan Ways To A Glowing And Acne-Free Skin