Rachel Straub, MS, CSCS
Exercise Physiologist, Nutritionist, Biomechanist, Certified Strength, and Conditioning Specialist.
- PhD in biokinesiology (with a focus on biomechanics)
- Third master’s degree in biokinesiology (with a focus on biomechanics) from the University of Southern California
- Master’s degrees in exercise physiology and nutritional sciences from San Diego State University
- BA in chemistry with university and research honors
- Co-author of scientific papers in the fields of biomechanics, sports medicine, nutrition, and computational chemistry
- Published in the American Journal of Sports Medicine, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, Nutrition Research, and Physical Biology and other journals
- Certified as a strength and conditioning specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Rachel Straub is the co-author of Weight Training Without Injury, a multi-award-winning book, and has been featured in publications such as Bustle, Psychology Today, WebMD, Livestrong, Prevention, MindBodyGreen, and Women’s Health Magazine. Rachel, a skilled investor, currently co-manages extensive brokerage accounts that are outperforming benchmark indices such as the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite.