Rachel Straub, MS, CSCS
Exercise Physiologist, Nutritionist, Biomechanist, Certified Strength, and Conditioning Specialist.
- PhD in biokinesiology (with a focus on biomechanics)
- Third master’s degree in biokinesiology (with a focus on biomechanics) from the University of Southern California
- Master’s degrees in exercise physiology and nutritional sciences from San Diego State University
- BA in chemistry with university and research honors
- Co-author of scientific papers in the fields of biomechanics, sports medicine, nutrition, and computational chemistry
- Published in the American Journal of Sports Medicine, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, Nutrition Research, and Physical Biology and other journals
- Certified as a strength and conditioning specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Rachel Straub is the co-author of Weight Training Without Injury, a multi-award-winning book, and has been featured in publications such as Bustle, Psychology Today, WebMD, Livestrong, Prevention, MindBodyGreen, and Women’s Health Magazine. Rachel, a skilled investor, currently co-manages extensive brokerage accounts that are outperforming benchmark indices such as the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.