Michelle Steinke-Baumgard, CPT, CSNS
Best Selling Author - Speaker - Fitness Trainer
- Bachelor's degree, Political Science and Government - University of Michigan
- CEO/Founder - One Fit Widow / My1FitLife, LLC & Live The List Nonprofit
- Executive Director, Asset Acquisitions & Development - Ultimate Escapes
- Asset Acquistions - Tanner & Haley Resorts
- Director, Asset Acquisitions - Ultimate Resort
- Has been featured in Fitness & Shape, and Woman's World Magazine
- Best selling author - Healthy Healing
- Certified Personal Trainer - IFPA
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist - IFPA
After losing her husband in 2009 she became engrossed in fitness not only as a lifestyle but also as a profession. With disciplined hard work, she lost 80 pounds and decided that her love of fitness was more than just a pass-time and she wanted to spend the rest of her life empowering those with loss to live their life to the fullest with the help of health and fitness.
Michelle wanted to share her passion with those who have experienced extreme grief and trauma so she became a certified personal trainer and left her VP position with her corporate job. Michelle started her fitness career as a trainer at the gym that gave her weight loss success, and then eventually left to start My 1 Fit Life, LLC and The One Fit Widow Nonprofit. Michelle's dream is to help as many people as possible find stress relief and renewal of life through health and fitness.
Today, My 1 Fit Life has nearly 3000 worldwide members, and Michelle is quickly making a name for her young new company by writing for numerous publications on the subject of health, fitness, and living life after loss.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.