Frances Naude, BA
Health & Wellness Advocate
- Chapman University: Bachelor of Arts (BA), Communication and Media Studies; Public Relations
- True Flow Yoga: RYT 200, Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition: Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Health and Wellness, General
- Laguna Beach High School
- Four Noble Holistic Healing: Yoga Instructor & Holistic Healer
- Content Coordinator & Digital Media Strategist
- Four Noble Holistic Health: Health Coach
- D'BLANC: Content Coordinator
- Vissla: Content Coordinator
- Montage Hotels & Resorts: Hostess: Mosaic Bar and Grille
- Amuse Society: Intern
- DGWB: Intern
- Second Reef Surf Shop: Sales Associate
Frances Naude is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Yoga Instructor. Through her own health journey, Frances discovered that the most effective way to achieve a healthy lifestyle is to eat clean, exercise often, practice frequent self-care rituals, and make time for activities that bring joy!
In doing all these things, one creates a mind-body connection that not only brings overall physical health but allows for a clear mind and an open heart.
Frances wanted to share her discoveries with others, so she created Four Noble Holistic Health, offering health coaching and yoga instruction to anyone who is looking to transform their life.