Certified Cancer Coach, Executive Director Emerald Heart Cancer Foundation, Radio Show Host W4CS Cancer Support Network
- Certified Cancer Support Educator, Cancer Support: Center for Advancement in Cancer Education
- Bachelor's Degree, Economics and Finance from Bentley University
- President and Certified Cancer Coach at Elyn Jacobs Consulting, Inc.
- Former Executive Directorfor the Emerald Heart Cancer Foundation
- Institutional Sales at Grant Williams, LP
- Vice Preident at Chapdelaine and Company
- President of Elyn Jacobs Consulting, Inc. and a breast cancer survivor
- 2014 Breast Cancer Wellness Ambassador of the Year
- Awarded as Best of Manhattan in 2013
- Certified cancer coach and strategist
Elyn Jacobs is a breast cancer survivor and holistic cancer strategist who helps people make better, healthier, non-toxic choices. She emphasizes the critical nature of addressing the root cause of cancer and not just its presenting symptoms (such as the tumor).
Elyn specializes in understanding the role of estrogen in breast cancer and debunks the myths associated. She is a Contributing Editor for The Truth About Cancer and was the creator and host of the Survive and Live Well Radio Show on the Cancer Support Network.
She empowers women to choose the path for treatment and team that best fits their own individual needs. Elyn helps women to uncover the nutritional deficiencies and emotional stress patterns that may have contributed to their cancer and to support their body as it activates it own natural ability to fight the disease. She is passionate about helping others move forward into a life of health and wellbeing.
Elyn is on the Medical Advisory Board for BeatCancer.Org and is on the Advisory Board for the Radical Remission Project. Contact Elyn via her website, elynjacobs.com.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.