Stacy Matthews Branch, DVM, PhD
Biomedical Consultant, Veterinarian, and Expert Medical Writer
- D.V.M., Veterinary Medicine from Tuskegee University
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Toxicology/Pharmacology from North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Chemistry from University of Pittsburgh
- licensed veterinary medical doctor at Djehuty Biomed Consulting (DBC)
- Professor at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Associate Professor at North Carolina State University
- Owner of the Djehuty Biomed Consulting (DBC)
Djehuty Biomed Consulting (DBC) is owned and managed by Dr. Stacy Matthews Branch. Dr. Branch is a biomedical consultant, licensed veterinary medical doctor, and toxicologist with over 25 years of practical professional experience.
She is a Fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners and has authored peer-reviewed original research, review articles, book chapters, and medical blogs on various subjects in biomedical sciences.
Dr. Branch is a contributing author for Seaside Medical Technologies, a medical grade organic cosmeceutical line based in Santa Monica, CA