Jill C. Carnahan MD
Founder, Medical Director, Flatiron Functional Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Residency in Family Practice 2006
- Graduated with honors from Loyola University – Stritch School of Medicine 2003.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in BioEngineering.
- University of Illinois Champagin-Urbana 1998
- foundeer of the Methodist Center for Integrative Medicine in Peoria, Illinois in 2009
- Opend Flatiron Functional Medicine
- ABIHM: American Board Integrative Holistic Medicine 2005
- IFMCP: Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner 2013
- ABoIM: American Board of Integrative Medicine 2016
"Your Functional Medicine Expert"
Dr. Jill Carnahan is Your Functional Medicine Expert! She uses functional medicine to help you find answers to the cause of your illness and the nutritional and biochemical imbalances that may be making you feel ill.
She has been featured in Shape Magazine, Parade, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, First for Women, Townsend Newsletter, and The Huffington Post as well as seen on NBC News and Health segments with Joan Lunden. She recently co-authored the Personalized and Precision Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook and her prescriptive memoir will be released by Harper Collins/Zondervan in the Fall of 2021.