Dr. Benjamin Klyachman
Medical Doctor & PM&R Resident
- Touro University: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- University at Buffalo: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biomedical Sciences, General
- NYU Langone Health: Resident Doctor
- Women and Childrens Hospital: Research Investigator
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital: Medical Assistant
Dr. Benjamin Klyachman is a New York City-trained physician and a PM&R resident at New York University.
He attended Touro College of Medicine in Manhattan and is a popular health activist and influencer on social media.
He believes in educating all on the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
About Consumer Health Digest
Consumer Health Digest, a Kyzooma Brand, is your trusted resource for reliable, empathetic, and up-to-date information on wellness topics and product reviews that matter most to you. Our reach is more than 100 million readers. Consumer Health Digest content is fact checked and reviewed by our Medical Expert Board for accuracy and integrity. Learn more about us and our editorial process.