Dr. Benjamin Klyachman
Medical Doctor & PM&R Resident
- Touro University: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- University at Buffalo: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biomedical Sciences, General
- NYU Langone Health: Resident Doctor
- Women and Childrens Hospital: Research Investigator
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital: Medical Assistant
Dr. Benjamin Klyachman is a New York City-trained physician and a PM&R resident at New York University.
He attended Touro College of Medicine in Manhattan and is a popular health activist and influencer on social media.
He believes in educating all on the importance of a healthy lifestyle.