Dr. Anna Yusim, M.D., B.S.
Psychiatrist, Author, Speaker
- Yale University School of Medicine: M.D., Medicine
- Stanford University: Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biology & Philosophy
- Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
- New York University: Psychiatry Residency Program
- MG100 Coaches: Executive Coach
- Upper East Side Psychiatry: Manhattan Psychiatrist, Author, Speaker, Filmmaker
- Yale University School of Medicine: Lecturer
Dr. Anna Yusim is an award-winning Psychiatrist and author of the best-selling book-Fulfilled: How the Science of Spirituality Can Help You Live a Happier, More Meaningful Life.
She attended Stanford University, Yale Medical School, and the NYU Psychiatry Residency Training Program. Having traveled, lived and worked in over 50 countries, Dr. Yusim studied Kabbalah, learned Buddhist meditation, and worked with South American shamans and Indian gurus.
She has helped over 1000 patients in her psychiatry practice. She lives in Manhattan with her husband.
You can visit her website: www.annayusim.com