Dr. Anthony J. Mele
Behavioral Health C-Level Executive / Licensed Psychologist
- LaSalle University: Master's degree, Religious Education
- Boston College: BA, English, Psychology
- Widener University: Psy.D, Clinical Psychology
- Center for Creative Leadership: Manager Development, Executive Leadership
- Healthcare Consultant
- Duke University - The Fuqua School of Business : Certificate, Healthcare Administration /Leadership
- Healthcare Leadership : Certificate, Center for Creative Leadership
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists : License
Dr. Anthony J. Mele is a licensed psychologist with 25 years of clinical expertise and executive leadership in behavioral health care.
After earning his doctorate of psychology at Widener University in Pennsylvania, Dr. Mele specialized in the assessment and treatment of co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders in adolescents and adults.
He has brought telehealth to patients who otherwise might not have been able to receive treatment for their chronic conditions and has developed nonpharmacologic interventions for individuals with cognitive impairment.
Dr. Mele currently serves as the Chief Clinical Officer for Sovereign Health, a leading national behavioral healthcare provider that offers residential and outpatient services for patients with addiction, mental illness, and dual diagnosis.