Finding your way through shelves after shelves of anti-aging creams can feel like you’re lost in the universe. Well, before going on a quest to find that one magic cream that works for you, there’s one basic thing you need to know: wrinkles manifest damages from deep within your skin.
What is Vivalux Wrinkle Cream?
Vivalux Wrinkle Cream which sells for $80 for every 1 fl. oz. is on the medium to high end price range of anti-aging creams. What’s in it that’s so special? It is formulated with plant-derived phytoceramides which supplies your skin with the material building blocks by which skin can produce new skin to replace old, damaged, and dead skin cells. The result: silky smooth, soft, brighter, younger skin that’s all yours to enjoy!
Who is the Manufacturer of Vivalux Wrinkle Cream?
Manufacturer information is not available, though it has published the following results taken from a product study:
- The product firmed up and left skin smoother by as much as 89%
- Continued use has resulted to up to 94% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- As much as 84% improvement in the appearance of dark circles has also been noted
How Does Vivalux Wrinkle Cream Work?
Vivalux Wrinkle Cream is formulated with a combination of botanical ingredients that provide skin strengthening phytoceramide complex, and deep moisturization enriching synthetic ingredients.
The botanical ingredients closely resemble your skin’s biological makeup, making it almost seamless to quickly incorporate them into your skin and thus, are readily available to strengthen your skin’s natural protective barriers. In addition, these botanical ingredients contain powerful antioxidants. In effect, phytoceramides help prevent moisture loss and shields skin from the harmful and damaging effect of free radicals and other environmental stressors.
Synthetic conditioning agents, on the other hand, facilitate the efficient and more effective delivery of skin nourishing ingredients in this product’s formulation where they are most needed, and that is deep within your skin.
Vivalux Wrinkle Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Solvents: Water, Cetyl Alcohol
- Moisturizers / Skin Conditioners / Antioxidants: Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Mineral Oil, Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-1 0 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ubiquinone 50, Squalene, Aloe Vera Gel, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Daucus carota sativa Carrot) Root Extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Tilla cordata (Linden Tree) Leaf Extract
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylamide Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomethyl Betaglucan, Sodium EDTA
- Antiseptic / Antimicrobial: Diazolidinyl Urea / Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Tromethamine
What are the Advantages of Vivalux Wrinkle Cream?
- Could hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Might make your skin plumper and firmer
- May help build skin’s natural protective barriers
- Could improve the appearance of both fine lines and deep-seated wrinkles
What are the Disadvantages of Vivalux Wrinkle Cream?
- There are way too many ingredients in this product but very little information has been made available to explain what each ingredient does to achieve product claims.
- Product studies are provided but details to support authenticity of results have not been provided.
How to use this product?
Cleanse face thoroughly. Tone. Apply Vivalux Wrinkle Cream to face, neck and décolleté. Let your skin completely absorb the product before topping it off with another product.
Product contains photosensitizing ingredients which will make your skin more reactive to sun and UV exposure so make never to go out into the sun without protection.
What precautions shall be undertaken before using this product?
For external use only. Product is not intended for use of very young children, expectant women and lactating mothers.
Several product ingredients may be irritating to some, most especially the ones who have sensitive skin.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Who can use Vivalux Wrinkle Cream?
Mature men and women who are experiencing skin aging issues, and particularly bothered by the growing number of wrinkles and fine lines on their faces, are best suited to use this product.
Are There Any Competitors of This Product?
Vivalux Wrinkle Cream Review – Final Verdict
Vivalux Wrinkle Cream has tons of potentially skin nourishing ingredients in it, several of which, however, run the risk of irritating skin and have been alleged to have future adverse effects on your health. It’s up to you to make a decision if you think this product is worth your while and your dollar.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: