What is Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream?
Developed together with an aesthetic physician, the renowned cosmetic brand Vie Collection introduces its latest product Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream.
Meant to fight wrinkles in chronological order, this product claims to be a revolutionary topical solution for all women out there who want to look years younger.
Recently released this February, Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream finds the source of the wrinkles by using a complex formula of concentrated ingredients famous in esthetic medicine.
Ultra smooth and pleasant smelling, the Chrono Lines has a light texture and claims to have the ability to coach the skin at various chronological aging stages.
The melt-away texture of the Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream and the elegant scent offers customers a matte finish and visible results from day one.
Formulated in the company’s very own laboratories, Chrono Lines is a velvety product that uses a mix of famous dermo-cosmetic ingredients to eradicate fatigue, dehydration, and aging fine lines and wrinkles.
The makers of the Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream argue that their product is so revolutionary because it uses an advanced peptide that mimics Botox actions, thus numbing muscle contraction for a strong relaxing effect on women’s expression lines.
Two main types of hyaluronic acid are being utilized to curve the skin by filling up deep fine lines and smoothing unwanted wrinkles from the face and neck.
Who is the Manufacturer of Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream?
Vie Collection is cosmeceutical expert, a pioneer in the spa industry, and a high-end skin care line that is focused on connecting esthetic medicine with traditional cosmetics.
The company claims they own a personal laboratory and that all their products are of the highest quality. Vie Collection uses non-invasive, targeted, and clinically proven ingredients and their anti-wrinkle cream Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream claims to be an excellent option to alternative procedures available in the marketplaces such as laser/LED treatment, Botox injections, peels, hyaluronic acid, and micro-dermabration.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
One of Vie Collection’s main drawbacks however is the inclusion of a “prestigious French esthetic physician”. Just because they’re not giving an official name should make buyers think twice before investing their money into a product that doesn’t lay out all the facts.
What It Claims To Do?
Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream claims to be a revolutionary anti-wrinkle cream that delivers the following results:
- After 1 hour the average reduction of dehydration wrinkles is 7%
- After 1 week the average reduction of fatigue wrinkles is 24%
- After 1 month the average reduction of aging wrinkles is 9%
Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Botox-like Biomimetic Peptide – A smart, high-tech peptide that holds back facial muscle tightening; it contains the exact same amino acid sequence as the muscle contraction protein; the ingredient claims to deactivate the target protein, thus blocking muscle contractions.
- Encapsulated High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Encapsulated molecules of hyaluronic acid; because they’re trapped in small spheres, they deliver hyaluronic acid using a time-release deed that allows it to penetrate the skin gradually. The ingredient has the ability to absorb water thus boosting volume in areas that are hollow.
- Free Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – The ingredient are small hyaluronic acid molecules that has an ongoing effect on the surface of the complexion. The immediate action makes it swell as soon as it gets in contact with water (usually found in the skin) and thus successfully filling fine lines, wrinkles.
Does It Really Work For Wrinkles?
In spite of some studies performed, Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream doesn’t seem to remove wrinkles. It’s an excellent moisturizer and a pleasantly-smelling face lotion, but it doesn’t look like a product that will successfully reduce wrinkles.
It’s not that the ingredients are bad, but the fact that they’re not present in adequate amounts should make buyers wonder if they should invest in Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream or not.
What are the Advantages of Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream?
- Excellent moisturizer
- Claims to eradicate wrinkles and fine lines
- Uses revolutionary technology
- The company seems reputable
- Renowned cosmetic brand
What are the Disadvantages of Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream?
- It seems to be expensive
- No customer reviews
- No clinical studies performed (only allegations and claims)
- Some of the ingredients can do more harm than good (allergies are possible)
Is It Safe?
Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream from Vie Collection looks like a promising product, yet the lack of customer reviews and really sophisticated technology used to manufacture might puzzle customers.
Although the makers of the product claim it is 100% safe, there are ingredients used that not all-natural and might trigger unpleasant side effects.
How To Apply?
The Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream from Vie Collection should be applied topically in the morning and in the evening on the clean skin. A small amount of the product is enough to make your complexion feel smooth and wrinkle-free. Use circular movements to help the product blend and activate the ingredients.
Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream Review – Final Verdict
Recently released on the market as a high-end anti-wrinkle cream, Chrono Lines Ultra-Smoothing Cream from Vie Collection seems promising.
Specialists have mentioned that the cream is a deep moisturizer, yet the lotion can’t actually remove deep wrinkles. Just because it costs it doesn’t mean it’s the best alternative to Botox and other minimally-invasive treatments to make you look younger.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: