What is Veloura?
Veloura Anti-Wrinkle Cream is an anti-aging product that claims to quickly diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It is also said to target stretch marks and make the skin smoother and younger looking.
One jar is priced $89.95 plus shipping and handling on the Veloura website. A 14-day free trial offer is available wherein you only have to pay for shipping and handling and you can try the anti-wrinkle cream.
The formula claims to improve skin moisture by up to 18%, stimulate natural anti-aging inhibitors by 46% and diminish wrinkle density by 37%. The product essentially claims to help users achieve soft and silky smooth skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Veloura?
The anti-wrinkle cream is from Natural Health Network Ltd. which offers several products including supplements and skin care formulations. They are not well-known in the health and wellness industry and upon investigating several complaints against their products including Veloura were discovered by our researchers.
Veloura Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary active ingredients of Veloura Anti-Wrinkle Cream are the following:
- CentellaAsiatica – This is a perennial tropical plant used in traditional medicine for different skin problems. It works by increasing cellular proliferation and boosting collagen synthesis. It is said to work on cellulite, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allanttoin – This ingredient moisturizes and soothes the skin to address inflammation and dryness which are among the main causes of skin aging signs. It is combined with Aloe Vera which encourages the rejuvenation of skin cells while stimulating the immune system.
- Gatuline A – This active ingredient has an immediate and long-lasting soothing effect on the skin. It also offers powerful antioxidant activity that protects the skin from premature aging.
- Sepilift DPHP – This ingredient is said to make the skin firmer while deeply moisturizing and stimulating the synthesis of collagen and ceramides. This leads to firmer, plumper and more youthful skin. Some studies have shown that it helps prevent premature skin aging.
How Does Veloura Work?
Veloura Anti-Wrinkle Cream is said to work in reducing fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and ceramide synthesis. This makes the skin more elastic, plump and firm.
The cream also contains ingredients that soothe the skin to reduce inflammation and halt the progress of skin aging. It also contains powerful moisturizing ingredients that deeply hydrate the skin and protect it from dryness and damage which helps in preventing premature skin aging.
Wash and dry your face before applying Veloura on your face. Massage gently and focus on areas with fine lines and wrinkles. Allow time for the skin to absorb the formula before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. It can be used in the morning and evening.
What are the Advantages of Veloura?
- It contains active ingredients that moisturize the skin
- It may help to prevent premature skin aging
- The formula contains ingredients that promote collagen synthesis which makes the skin firmer and smoother
- A free trial is offered allowing anyone to try if it works or not
What are the Disadvantages of Veloura?
- There are some complaints regarding the ineffectiveness of the anti-wrinkle cream
- It is very expensive costing up to two times compared to popular anti-wrinkle formulations
Veloura Review – Final Verdict
Overall, there is no reason to believe the claims on the Veloura Anti-Wrinkle Cream site. Due to the fact that there are many customer complaints about the product and its manufacturer, this product is not beneficial.
If you plan to take advantage of the free trial offer, beware of the automatic shipment program wherein your credit card will be charged monthly. It is advisable to stay away from this product because of the deceptive nature of the company behind it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.