What is Stemuderm?
Stemuderm is an anti-wrinkle cream made by the award-winning company Solvaderm.
They produce a range of high-quality skincare treatments that are designed to work together in order to provide optimal care for aging skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
Stemuderm targets the most common signs of aging such as fine lines, deep set wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and dryness, using some of the most technologically advanced ingredients that have been carefully selected for their safety and efficiency.
In addition to supporting the reduction of wrinkles and restoring hydration, the skin is said to appear plumper, smoother and fully hydrated.
What are the Key Ingredients in Stemuderm?
Stemuderm uses a blend of highly effective peptides, moisturizers and stem cells that have been dermatologically tested for their use in this anti-aging skin care formula.
Among the key active ingredients contained in the formula are:
- Hyaluronic Acid, a highly effective substance that attracts moisture from the atmosphere and holds it in the skin for long-lasting hydration.
- Matrixyl 3000, comprised of Pentapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Matrixyl 3000 has been scientifically proven to reduce the depth of wrinkles and promote the production of elastin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, which helps reduce muscles contractions in the face and, in turn, prevents the formation of lines and wrinkles. Unlike many invasive cosmetic procedures, this naturally-occurring polypeptide has no harmful side effects.
- SYN-AKE, an ingredient that is becoming extremely popular for use in anti-aging formulas for its facial muscle-relaxing properties. Similar to snake venom, but completely safe and non-toxic, SYN-AKE is used to reduce lines and wrinkles that form around the eyes, mouth and forehead.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, taken from the stem cells of a rare apple, this ingredient is believed to have skin cell rejuvenating properties that play a role in treating damaged and aged skin. It is said to work deep below the dermal layers, restructuring and strengthening cell tissue for a more youthful appearance.
What are the Advantages of Stemuderm?
- Reduces wrinkle depth
- Firms and tones sagging skin
- Provides professional-strength ingredients
- Has been dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin
- Works well as part of the Solvaderm complete anti-aging range
- Protects skin from environmental stressors and oxidative damage
- Promotes the production of elastin and natural moisture in the skin
What Makes Stemuderm the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream on the Market?
As with all Solvaderm products, Stemuderm has undergone extensive testing to ensure both safety and effectiveness.
All the ingredients contained in the maximum strength formula have been proven to provide several anti-aging benefits for the skin and are unlikely to cause any type of irritation or damage even when used over the long term.
It can be purchased directly from the manufacturer at an affordable price and has full 60-day money-back guarantee.
Solvaderm’s Stemuderm Review – The Conclusion
This anti-aging treatment provides a highly concentrated blend of ingredients that offer a safe, affordable alternative to risky and invasive cosmetic procedures.
It works naturally with the skin to reduce the severity of common signs of aging while working towards preventing further damage.
Like all Solvaderm products, it has been developed by a team of scientists and dermatologists and undergone rigorously testing.
Stemuderm is one of Solvaderm’s most popular brands and judging from the reviews on the manufacturer’s website, has exceeded the expectations of numerous consumers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.