Skinlastin is an anti-aging cream that removes* wrinkles and fine lines. These changes in skin appearance become common during old age because the skin is not in a position to rejuvenate itself with the same level of consistency it used to do at a younger age.
This cream however, turns back the clock by maintaining the consistency and improving* the skin’s texture as well as complexion. This product also plumps* the skin and reduces* pore size. A bottle of this cream costs $79.95 although there are other pricing packages consumers can take advantage of.
How Skinlastin works
Skinlastin works by inhibiting the contraction of facial muscles, which consequently eliminates* wrinkles and fine lines. It contains emollients that protect* the skin from drying out.
The hyaluronic acid contained in the formula can hold a lot of water and as a result acts as a hydrating agent trapping moisture on the skin’s surface. This helps to keep the skin supple and tender.
- Argireline– it prevents the contraction of the muscles in the face this helps remove* expression lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid– it stimulates the production of collagen besides hydrating the skin.
- Squalene– this extract of olive oil acts as an emollient and prevents the skin from drying.
- Matrixyl 3000– this is a peptide that improves* the resilience of the skin besides boosting collagen synthesis.
- Syn-Ake– this is the rarest of ingredients in the formula because it is formulated from snake venom. It also evens out facial muscles and eliminates* wrinkles.
- Malus Domestica Culture– it eliminates* crow’s feet.
Other notable ingredients in the formula include Apricot oil, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine and jojoba oil.
- It eliminates* wrinkles and associated fine lines prevalent on an aging skin.
- It promotes* an even skin texture.
- It hydrates the skin by trapping moisture on the surface.
- There is money back guarantee* from the manufacturer for customers who are not satisfied with the product.
- It is easy to apply. What’s more, this cream can easily be integrated into the daily skin care routine.
- It has a comprehensive list of ingredients.
- It is relatively expensive considering the size at which it is packaged.
- The formula contains certain synthetic ingredients many of which do not have clinical evidence to back up their effectiveness.
- The cream can lead to allergic reactions especially for those with sensitive skin.
How to use Skinlastin
Application of Skinlastin is similar to applying a moisturizer. However, like typical skin care creams, it must be applied on a fresh and clean skin. Therefore, it is imperative to cleanse the face thoroughly before application after which the cream should be spread evenly on the surface of the skin. Allow it to be absorbed into the surface of the skin.
Skinlastin side effects
Although the manufacturer claims* that the cream is safe for the skin, some ingredients in the formula cause allergic reaction to the skin particularly those with hypersensitive skin. There have been instances of skin irritation as well from some customers. It is therefore advisable to consult a dermatologist on the ingredients of this skin care serum before actually using it.
Skinlastin is a guaranteed* skin wrinkle remover. For those after smooth complexion free of blemishes and sagginess, this serum offers a reliable alternative because it is composed of both natural ingredients and synthetic ingredients that rejuvenate the skin tissues.
Given the susceptibility to skin irritation and allergic reaction, it is imperative to establish all the ingredients in the formula alongside their respective functions before using it on the skin. Consultation from a professional medical practitioner would help clear any doubts pertaining to the same.
Aging is a completely natural process that happens to everyone at one time or another. Fortunately, there are several choices when it comes to quality anti-wrinkle creams that allow you to keep your youthful complexion and glow for years to come. To help you delay this as long as possible, you have to choose a wrinkle cream very carefully, since most creams are not really effective. To make it easy for you to choose the best anti-wrinkle cream, we have evaluated the top products on the market. Below are the best products on the market rated according to the effectiveness and safety of the ingredients.