What is Skinlastin?
Skinlastin is an anti-aging cream that removes wrinkles and fine lines. These changes in skin appearance become common during old age because the skin is not in a position to rejuvenate itself with the same level of consistency it used to do at a younger age.
This cream however, turns back the clock by maintaining the consistency and improving the skin’s texture as well as complexion. This product also plumps the skin and reduces pore size. A bottle of this cream costs $79.95 although there are other pricing packages consumers can take advantage of.
How Does Skinlastin Work?
Skinlastin works by inhibiting the contraction of facial muscles, which consequently eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. It contains emollients that protect the skin from drying out.
The hyaluronic acid contained in the formula can hold a lot of water and as a result acts as a hydrating agent trapping moisture on the skin’s surface. This helps to keep the skin supple and tender.
Skinlastin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Argireline – It prevents the contraction of the muscles in the face this helps remove expression lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid – It stimulates the production of collagen besides hydrating the skin.
- Squalene – This extract of olive oil acts as an emollient and prevents the skin from drying.
- Matrixyl 3000 – This is a peptide that improves the resilience of the skin besides boosting collagen synthesis.
- Syn-Ake – This is the rarest of ingredients in the formula because it is formulated from snake venom. It also evens out facial muscles and eliminates wrinkles.
- Malus Domestica Culture – It eliminates crow’s feet.
Other notable ingredients in the formula include Apricot oil, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine, and jojoba oil.
What are the Advantages of Skinlastin?
- It may eliminate wrinkles and associated fine lines prevalent on an aging skin.
- It may promote an even skin texture.
- It hydrates the skin by trapping moisture on the surface.
- There is money back guarantee from the manufacturer for customers who are not satisfied with the product.
- It is easy to apply. What’s more, this cream can easily be integrated into the daily skin care routine.
- It has a comprehensive list of ingredients.
What are the Disadvantages of Skinlastin?
- It is relatively expensive considering the size at which it is packaged.
- The formula contains certain synthetic ingredients many of which do not have clinical evidence to back up their effectiveness.
- The cream can lead to allergic reactions especially for those with sensitive skin.
Are There Any Competitors of This Product?
How to use Skinlastin
Application of Skinlastin is similar to applying a moisturizer. However, like typical skincare creams, they must be applied to fresh and clean skin.
Therefore, it is imperative to cleanse the face thoroughly before application after which the cream should be spread evenly on the surface of the skin. Allow it to be absorbed into the surface of the skin.
Skinlastin Review – Final Verdict
Skinlastin is a guaranteed skin wrinkle remover. For those after a smooth complexion free of blemishes and sagginess, this serum offers a reliable alternative because it is composed of both natural ingredients and synthetic ingredients that rejuvenate the skin tissues.
Given the susceptibility to skin irritation and allergic reaction, it is imperative to establish all the ingredients in the formula alongside their respective functions before using it on the skin. Consultation from a professional medical practitioner would help clear any doubts pertaining to the same.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: