What is Revitalixir?
According to the manufacture, Revitalixir is meant for smoothing stress lines, reducing under-eye puffiness, reducing dark circles, and can help improve the facial skin in general.
Table of Contents [Show]
The ingredients include cannabis sativa seed oil and other ingredients can help smooth and soften skin. This product is supposed to be good for all skin types and claims to be formulated without parabens, phthalates or gluten. Overall, it is supposed to reduce stress-induce dullness and dehydration.
Who is the Manufacturer of Revitalixir?
The company that manufactures Revitalixir is Murad Skincare. According to their website, Murad Skincare was founded in 1989 by Dr. Mura. The company philosophy states that there is a connection between skin, body and mind. Dr. Murad claims to have done extensive research to create the product line, including Revitalixir.
When Murad created Revitalixir, they wanted to do away with oil-based lotions. As the user rubs the lotion into their skin, active ingredients are released. The company felt this was unique to other products. The chosen ingredient list is specifically formulated to help with dark circles and eye puffiness.
How Does Revitalixir Work?
Revitalixir is meant to be used before regular moisturizer. There are other products in the line that can be used in conjunction with Revitalixir. Revitalixir is considered to be a serum for the eyes and all over the face that was developed specifically to reverse the signs of premature aging.
It is supposed to offer long-term results. This product may help reduce the visible signs of stress on the facial skin. It’s recommended for consumers over the age of 30. The manufacturer recommends using this product twice a day, morning and night.
Revitalixir Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are many ingredients in Revitalixir, but there are only a handful of active ingredients. These ingredients are meant to improve skin overall.
- Cabbabis (hemp seed oil): Can soothe and nourish skin while making skin softer and creating a level of moisture that can visibly reduce wrinkles.
- Paracress Extract: This is rich in alkyl amides,which can help firm up the skin, especially in areas that have fine lines and wrinkles.
- Wild Indigo: Can reduce stressed skin while improving luminosity and evening the skin tone. May also reduce the appearance of under eye circles.
- Caffeine: Contains antioxidant properties, which can help protect and smooth the skin. It can combat skin fatigue and stress.
- Neuropeptide: Designed to reduce wrinkles caused by repetitive facial expressions.
What are the Advantages of Revitalixir?
There are many advantages of Revitalixir available both on the company website and on several different sites and reviews across the Internet.
- It’s full of niacinamide, which can help strengthen weakened areas of the skin. As you age, your skin needs more of these ingredients.
- Hemp oil can be found on the ingredient list. It is good for all skin types.
- Caffeine doesn’t just invigorate the inside. It can help invigorate skin on the outside too. It can reduce puffiness.
- It heavily moisturizes and the moisturization lasts.
What are the Disadvantages of Revitalixir?
With as many advantages listed for Revitalixir, there can be some disadvantages as well. It’s hard to find very many negative things about this product, but the cons are definitely out there.
- Although this product may boast natural, that does not mean that it uses organic ingredients. It could still contain artificial ingredients and preservatives.
- Many “natural” products still contain artificial fragrance ingredients, which are actually just chemicals and may be harmful if they get in the eyes.
- Not all-natural products are safe. Consumers should read the ingredient list carefully before applying this (or any) product to their body.
Q: How Should You take Revitalixir?
Revitalixir should be used morning and evening. Skin should be thoroughly cleansed before applying this product. Revitalixir should be massaged evenly over face, neck and chest and gently patted around the eye area. For best results, the manufacturer recommends using it in conjunction with the manufacturer’s moisturizer. This product should not come in contact with the eyes.
Q: How Much Does Revitalixir Cost?
The retail price of Revitalixir is $89 for 1.35 fl. Oz.
Q: What is Revitalixir’s Return Policy?
For consumers who are not satisfied with their online purchase, they can return US and Canadian purchases in stores or by the mail. Returns from outside the US may have restrictions.
Q: Does Revitalixir Offer a Free Trial?
There are some sites that offer a trial size of Murad Revitalixir Recovery Serum-free with the purchase of other merchandise of $25 or more, but there is no other information available about free trials.
Revitalixir – Final Verdict
Revitalixir Recovery Serum is considered to be a relatively new product on the market. The reviews are very positive with many reviewers claiming they have seen an improvement to their skin with regular use of this product. Unfortunately, not all online product reviews can be trusted. Without seeing further information about extensive product testing and clinical trials, it’s hard to know how accurate the manufacturer information is.
That being said, Murad is a well-known brand and many consumers respect Dr. Murad and the research he’s done to create this product and other products since 1989. It all has a great reputation and there is a lot of information available about the timeline. This creates a sense of trust for many consumers. Consumers should make the decision on their own based on what they trust from the information that is available.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.