What is Nuhydrate Serum?
Nuhydrate Serum is an anti-aging product. The manufacturer claims that this product smooths out wrinkles and lines on the face, hydrates your skin gives it a glow and a young appearance and makes the skin firmer and tighter.
This is a serum which was developed for women over 30 who want to reduce the impact of aging on the face. Although this is a serum for the face, it does not include sun block. You have to add it after the product dries on your face.
Who is the Manufacturer of Nuhydrate Serum?
The manufacturer is Nuhydrate, a new company which produces anti-age products – creams and serums. Their headquarters are located in New York City, USA. Nuhydrate produces these anti-aging products specifically for women over the age of 30. Their mission is to help older women keep their skin as youthful looking as it was when they were younger.
How Does Nuhydrate Serum Work?
This product is made up of quite a few ingredients, but the most important active substance in the serum is retinol. Retinol is vitamin A, and it’s known as the ultimate anti-aging ingredient. It also initiates the production of collagen, which contributes to the skin’s elasticity.
It can smooth out the wrinkles and lines on the face which develop with age. Using retinol protects your skin from the effects of future injury or harm. It gets rid of discoloration marks on the skin. It also gives your skin a youthful, glowing appearance.
Nuhydrate Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary active ingredient is Retinol, which also helps the production of collagen in the body. Collagen improves the skin’s elasticity, and retinol can get rid if the signs f age on the skin – wrinkles, lines, and spots.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- Retinol: This is vitamin A. It has incredible anti-aging properties including the ability to smooth out wrinkles and lines on the face. It also protects your skin from damage and gives it a youthful glow.
- Glycerin: Strong anti-again substance which is a humectant, meaning it draws water. It is great at moisturizing the skin. It also gets rid of dead skin cells, so your skin looks fresh and glowing. It’s also an anti-irritant, so it contributes to protecting the skin from harm.
- Black Currant Seed: Contains a substance called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which will give you healthy skin. It also contains a lot of vitamin C, which contains antioxidants participates in synthesizing collagen. Collagen is the protein responsible for the skin’s elasticity and is known to reverse some of the effects of aging on the skin.
- Acmella Flower Extract: Called a natural alternative to injecting Botox. It’s a muscle relaxant, and it also gets rid of wrinkles on the face by smoothing out the skin.
- Callus Culture Filtrate (Sea Fennel Stem Cell Extract): Plant extract often included in cosmetic products. It contains an elevated level of antioxidants, and it stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is responsible for the skin’s elasticity.
What are the Advantages of Nuhydrate Serum?
- Nuhydrate Serum may give you firmer skin
- It is designed to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
- May make your skin look brighter
- Product supports to get rid of crow’s feet
- Might eliminate area of discoloration
What are the Disadvantages of Nuhydrate Serum?
- Doesn’t include any sun protection
- Ingredients not provided; found them via photo of the back of the bottle on another website.
- Only for use by women over 30 years old
- They provides a small bottle for the price.
How Should You Take Nuhydrate Serum?
Start by washing your face with your regular cleansing soap. Put a drop of the product on your forehead, nose, chin, and both cheeks. If the wrinkle serum is thick you can just take a few drops into your hand. Now rub the product all over your face and neck. After at least a minute, add your moisturizer and sunblock on top on the serum.
How Much Does Nuhydrate Serum Cost?
There is no price listed on their website, although checking around to other websites that sell this product indicates a price of about $39.95. Certainly some transparency regarding the cost of the product would make the product a lot more attractive.
What is Nuhydrate Serum’s Return Policy?
There is no such policy mentioned on their site. However, if you purchase the product on another site that has a return policy, that will be relevant to your purchase as well. Make sure you read and understand the policy in case you need to send the product back.
Does Nuhydrate Serum Offer a Free Trial?
There is no mention of Nuhydrate offering any type of trial before purchasing their product. Since this appears to be a new product, it would be a clever idea for them to offer a trial month or perhaps free samples so that customers could try the product and see how it works for them before deciding to make a purchase. If you look for reviews of the product, you can often find a link to a trial for hydrate there. However, since this is not the company’s official webpage, it doesn’t seem valid.
Nuhydrate Serum Review – Final Verdict
Nuhydrate Serum is an anti-aging skin product aimed at women over 30. According to the manufacturer, it can smooth out wrinkles and lines and make the skin firmer and tighter.
It also hydrates the skin so it’s well moisturized. It contains ingredients like black currant oil and retinol, which are very good for the skin.
For the most part, customers were very happy with this product and its results. They claimed that it did smooth out their wrinkles and erased discoloration marks. Many women mentioned that it gave their skin a healthy glow.
The downside of this product is that there isn’t adequate information about the serum. The price of the product is missing from the website, as is the full ingredient list. Some sites offer a trial for the product, but the manufacturer’s site does not. There’s also no return policy described.
Make sure that, before you purchase this product, you do adequate research about the serum and its ingredients. It’s also important to look at other, comparable products to see what the differences are.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."