What is Naatura Face Cream?
There are a lot of skin creams out there that claim to help the user avoid costly surgeries and months of recovery time. The product we will be outlining today is one that makes those same claims by helping to even out and firm the skin without the need for time-consuming and painful surgeries.
The Naatura Face Cream is Naatura Face Cream and as you may have guessed, it is a topical beauty cream.
Aging is inevitable but there is a wide range of anti-aging and beauty products out there that may be able to to at least slow the aging process down for our skin. Naatura Face Cream is billed as a beauty product that can help the skin look better and more youthful.
It does this through the use of a wide array of ingredients, some of which included peptides which have been proven to produce basic proteins that the skin needs to regenerate itself.
Who is the Manufacturer of Naatura Face Cream?
The company that seem to be responsible for creating and distributing Naatura Face Cream may be called Naatura.
They specialize in making beauty products and they give plenty of contact information such as a customer service line that can be reached during certain hours.
They are a beauty products company and claim that their product will be effective in the fight for better skin.
How Does Naatura Face Cream Work?
While we do not see any reviews from users for the product we are given a list of ingredients. One of the more interesting ingredients is one called palmitoyl dipeptide-5, and ingredient that has skin benefits such as reducing the appearance of age spots. Peptides are widely believed to have benefits regarding skin beauty.
Naatura Face Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
While we are given a full list of ingredients for Naatura Face Cream, we see that some are very basic like water. However there are some ingredients that appear to be chemical compounds which causes some concern. At any rate, let’s take a look at them.
- Dimethicone – Dimethicone is a usual treatment for dry and rough skin, providing hydration.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is a humectant which means it is an active agent that helps attract moisture to skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – This ingredient is commonly used as an emollient, ensuring foaming action and consistency.
- Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – A form of a peptide that helps produce collagen and reestablish elasticity in the skin.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate – This is a clear liquid that is biodegradable and acts as chelating agent and preservative booster.
- Sodium Hydroxide – This is used in beauty products to maintain pH balance and cleanse the skin.
What are the Advantages of Naatura Face Cream?
- This product may promote the generation of essential amino acid chains in the skin.
- The presence of humectants in this product may attract more moisture for your skin.
- It may also be possible that Naatura Face Cream can help slow the aging process.
- Naatura Face Cream may also be able to restore some elasticity to your skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Naatura Face Cream?
- Not all the ingredients in Naatura Face Cream come from natural sources.
- There is very little information about offered up by the company.
- You may experience some discomfort on the skin from using this product.
How Should You use Naatura Face Cream?
There is no usage information for this product but its stands to reason that as a face cream, you are to wash your face thoroughly before applying Naatura Face Cream.
How Much Does Naatura Face Cream Cost?
It should be noted that Naatura Face Cream is only available from the official manufacturer website and that a single container will cost $56.97.
What is Naatura Face Cream’s Return Policy?
The return policy for Naatura Face Cream stipulates that they will honor one refund per customer if the product is return unopened within 30 days of the original purchase.
Does Naatura Face Cream Offer a Free Trial?
This product can be available on a trial basis, however the customer is responsible for shipping fees and the trial must be cancelled within 14 days to avoid full charges.
Naatura Face Cream Review – Final Verdict
Our conclusion regarding Naatura Face Cream is that it is a product that seems pretty evenly balanced in terms of benefits and drawbacks.
For benefits, we see that Naatura Face Cream may help improve the elasticity of your skin, it may provide it with peptides, and may moisturize your skin.
Some of the drawbacks of Naatura Face Cream include the fact that we are not given much information about the product form the manufacturer, there are some health concerns associated with some of the ingredients in it, and its claims have not been formally addressed.
Our suggestion is to take a closer look at Naatura Face Cream and some anti wrinkle cream reviews similar to it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.