What is Mezoderma Youth Activator?
Mezoderma Youth Activator is an anti-aging cream that claims to renew skin cell turnover, which is important for mature and aging skin.
It has clinical trials to prove it supposedly works within a month with its ingredients like Matrixyl Synthe 6 and Apple Stem Cells.
Mezoderma Youth Activator is available on their site in a one-ounce jar which is for 30 days. It costs $48.40 for one jar but you can save if you buy more than one at a time like $86.60 for two, $119.80 for three, and $133.80 for four jars which makes the fourth jar just $19.
Who is the Manufacturer of Mezoderma Youth Activator?
Mezoderma Youth Activator is made by the company Mezoderma which only sells this product right now. There is no other information about the company on the site but it does sell to the UK mainly it seems, with sales to the United States as secondary.
The manufacturer claims that the Mezoderma Youth Activator will renew skin cells, boost collagen, hydrate, and accelerate skin cell turnover – among other benefits.
Mezoderma Youth Activator Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Mezoderma Youth Activator has a huge variety of excellent ingredients including:
- Matrixyl Synthe 6: This ingredient is what is found in collagen and is the peptide, Palmitoyl-Lysyl-Dioxymethionl-Lysine.
- Apple Stem Cells: This is used to make cells have longevity and helps with wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient replenishes the skin and works as an emollient.
- Vitamin C: Works to help lighten skin and is an antioxidant.
- Caprylic Triglyceride: This is another emollient.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: This is an antioxidant and smooths the skin as well.
- Echinacea Augustifolia Extract: Helps the skin cells work better to boost collagen.
- Guarana Extract: This is an antioxidant.
- Shea Butter: An excellent moisturizer.
What are the Advantages of Mezoderma Youth Activator?
- Product has a wealth of excellent ingredients
- Product can be tried for 30 days
- Cheaper if you purchase more than one
- Ingredients include antioxidants and natural ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of Mezoderma Youth Activator?
- ngredients are not quantified.
- Its results may vary from one to another
How to Use Mezoderma Youth Activator
As a skin cream, simply use daily for best results – making sure to massage in gently and thoroughly.
Mezoderma Youth Activator Review – Final Verdict
In my opinion, the ingredients speak for themselves. Everything is natural and it has a lot of ingredients known for making the skin appear younger and providing hydration.
The only part I cannot trust is the celebrity testimonials since they do not appear to be really good English – the syntax is off. Other than that, I do recommend this product and feel that it may work well for you.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.