What is Jurlique Wrinkle Cream?
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream is a skincare product designed to deeply hydrate and soften your skin by clearing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The formula provides basic moisture to help you plump out the damaged skin, which in turn assists to minimize wrinkles.
This skin nourishing formula assists in protecting the skin against environmental impurities. The formula ensures your skin enhances a soft feeling, soothes and fortifies the skin. The formula contains anti-oxidant components that reduce signs of aging.
Who is the Manufacturer of Jurlique Wrinkle Cream?
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream is developed and produced by Jurlique International Pvt. Limited. This company was founded 1985 and it is based in Mt Barker in Australia. It sells its skin care products through the stores in Australia and internationally. They also sell online.
Jurlique claims that the cream contains ingredients that are antioxidant that help reduces visible signs of aging. It is also claimed that it calms irritated skin and damaged skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine line as well as moisturizing the skin complexion.
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream contains active and effective ingredients. When applied it transforms your skin complexion and starts calming the damaged skin cells reduce irritation. It supports the production of collagen. The following are the active ingredients
- Glycerin: – It’snatural or synthetic compound that attracts water to increase moisture content on skin surface.
- Persea Gratissima Oil – Non fragrant and emollient oil that has an anti-oxidant properties
- Capric Triglyceride – Is an extract derived from coconut or glycerin that has fatty acids to hinder moisture loss from the skin.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – An extract of pot marigold that has anti-inflamatory protection.
- Bellis Perennis Flower Extract – An extract of daisy that brighten the skin and prevent hyperpigmentation
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract – It protects the skin against inflammation free radical and. And calms the skin.
- Camella sinenis Leaf Extract – It’s an anti-oxidant and prevents collagen breakdown and reduces skin UV damage
- Shea Butter Oil – It is a plant lipid that acts as an emollient protecting the skin from UV damage and dehydration.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Acts as a protective layer for the skin, replenishes moisture lost.
What are the Advantages of Jurlique Wrinkle Cream?
- May provide intense hydration and moisturization
- Could nurture and soften the appearance of fine lines
- Might help protect against environmental aggressors
- The full list of ingredients is provided
What are the Disadvantages of Jurlique Wrinkle Cream?
- It does not offer money back guarantee incase the cream fails to deliver.
Does Jurlique Wrinkle Cream Treat Acne?
No, the cream protects the skin from environmental damage and calm irritation and damage on the skin but it does not provide a cure for acne.
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream Review – Final Verdict
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream is a formula designed to provide intense hydration to your skin. The cream protects the skin from environmental attack by impurities while assisting to reduce the appearance wrinkles and fine lines.
This formula contains anti-oxidant compounds that help to reduce the visible signs of premature aging. It has a blend of ingredients that are active which helps this formula to assist in calming the damaged cells in your skin and irritation as well. It also nurtures soothes and softens the skin. Apply its regimen according to the needs of your skin.
Jurlique Wrinkle Cream is produced together with other skin care products that could help you do your skin. There is no information given about whether they offer a money back guarantee in case the product fails to deliver.
These skin care products work differently depending on the type of skin. It is advisable to try another formula in case this one doesn’t give you the expected results.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.