What is Junisse?
Junisse is another of the many anti-aging products available today. It is essentially an anti-aging moisturizer that consists of a blend of clinically-proven anti-aging skin care ingredients that are said to produce dramatic improvements after just a few weeks of use.
Junisse is only available online, and cannot be bought in any physical store. You can purchase it through the brand’s official website or in other popular online retail stores like amazon.
Free trial packages are currently being offered, but for a limited time only. Interested customers are required to pay the shipping and handling fee for the trial offer, which lasts for 14 days from the date of order.
They will also be asked to enrol in the brand’s autoship program, which will automatically charge them with $97.88 per month once the trial period lapses. The company also has a satisfaction guarantee policy.
Junisse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredient of Junisse is peptides, which are known for their ability to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles as well as promote collagen production. Upon the first application, there will be an immediate lifting effect. The product will produce noticeable results in as early as 28 days if used on a regular basis.
- Polymoist-PS – A natural skin firming peptide that helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; it is clinically-proven to fight the causes of aging at a cellular level.
- Matrixyl 3000 – Said to be the long-term fix for aging, this compound is basically a peptide whose main function is to stimulate collagen production and promote damage repair.
- Botanical extracts – Help make skin look years younger through their antioxidant properties; they also help protect the skin from damage caused by sun exposure.
What are the Advantages of Junisse?
- It is also effective against deep lines and folds.
- It makes the skin firmer and tighter.
- It could provide an immediate lifting effect.
- It may help to restore the collagen that was lost due to aging.
- It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Junisse?
- It is available only for US residents.
- Its full price seems a bit more expensive than other anti-aging products.
- Its free trial requires customers to pay shipping and handling fee.
- It requires all interested customers to enrol in the brand’s autoship program.
To use Junisse, you’ll only have to follow these three simple steps. First, wash your face with a gentle facial wash and pat it dry. Next, dispense a small amount of the product, just enough to cover your face and neck areas.
Gently massage the product onto the skin until fully absorbed. Lastly, wait for a couple of minutes before applying your other skin care products or makeup. Use twice a day for maximum results.
The manufacturer of Junisse claims that their product won’t cause any harm to the skin as long as used exactly as instructed.
All the ingredients in this skin care formula are natural and so far, not a single customer has complaints about the product. But as always, if irritation or allergic reactions occur upon use, discontinue immediately.
Alternatives to Juniss
Junisse Review – Final Verdict
Looking at the customer reviews for Junisse, we found that this product has both positive and negative reviews. The positive reviews are posted on the brand’s official website, while the negative ones are on amazon.com.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
According to the customers who love the product, all of their wrinkles disappeared overnight and the improvements seem to be permanent. On the other hand, negative reviews say that Junisse doesn’t work at all and is, therefore, a total waste of money.
Due to these reviews, we cannot really recommend the product. But the good thing is, there is a “free” trial offer going on so those who are really interested in the product can try it at least; otherwise, there are many other anti-aging products out there just like the ones below.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: