What is Firma Day Serum?
Firma Day Serum is a vitamin c rich skin supplement said to be packed with fruit enzymes, essential nutrients, fruit enzymes and a strong antioxidant complex, all working towards a firm and glowing appearance of skin. The manufacturer claims that the serum is able to clear the signs of photoaging after a short time of use.
Our skin gets exposed to different elements such as scorching sun, hormonal changes and others, which may trigger aging, fading or spotting on the areas affected. Well, the need to have a brighter, younger looking skin is becoming a defining factor for how people view themselves, as well as how they think others view them.
Firm Day Serum claims to be formulated from potent antioxidants and supportive enzymes that make the skin look radiant up to 72 hours, neutralize pollutants that cause skin aging, and other ingredients that help keep the skin stay hydrated. However, all skin care products out there allege to do the same.
Who is the Manufacturer of Firma Day Serum?
DRUNK ELEPHANT, a USA based company is the manufacturer of this product. They say they are committed to using only biocompatible ingredients in all their products and avoid anything in its synthetic sate such as Drying Alcohols, Essential Oils, Dyes, and SLS Silicon Chemical Screens, what they call the suspicious 6. Instead, they use stuff that directly supports the skin’s health.
How Does Firma Day Serum Work?
For bright appearance, the pomegranate extracts and pumpkin ferment in the product are said to dissolve dead cells on the skin, making it attain a smoother texture.
Then comes the sodium hydaluranted crosspolymer, which helps to keep the skin intensely moisturized to bring that diminished appearance of photodamage and substitute it with an appealing luminosity on the skin.
The supportive enzymes in the anti-wrinkle serum neutralize environmental stressors and pollutants, which give the skin an overall younger-looking feel, according to the manufacturer.
Firma Day Serum Ingredients – Is it Effective & Safe?
Skincare serums use ingredients that are designed to help attain a soft, well-moisturized and firmer skin. However, of late companies seem to be more focused at anti-aging formulations that claim to re-invent age-stricken skin.
In that line, the makers of Firma Day Serum on their website purport to follow a philosophy that confines them to use elements that offer direct benefit to the skin’s health, to uphold the integrity of their products. The formulation has ingredients such as:
- Potent antioxidant complex (From ferulic acid, L-ascorbic acid and 1% vitamin E) – All said to maintain a tender feel, brighten the skin as well as shield the user from environmental skin stressors.
- Pomegranate extract and pumpkin ferment – From their enzymatic action, they are known to help in dissolving dead skin surface cells, which goes along to bring about a smooth texture.
- Chronocyclin – A chronopeptide, this brings benefits similar to those of vitamin d by maintaining a youthful looking skin.
- Vinis vinifera – Also one of the key potent antioxidants associated with improved skin tone, (an extract of grape juice).
- Indian gooseberry – Maintains skin firmness due to its oxidative properties, as well as neutralize oxidative stress
- Virgin marula oil – Said to supply omega 6 and 9, both good during rejuvenation of the skin.
What are the Advantages of Firma Day Serum?
- Users who want to deal with aging effects may get a firmer skin after a consisted use.
- The product may promote skin evenness and better tone
- The glowing and brighter looking skin expected may give users a boost in their self-esteem.
- The lotion might act as a protective layer on skin against environmental elements like the sun
- The product might play a role in dissolving dead surface skin cells for younger looking skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Firma Day Serum?
- The products must be used when still fresh, within six months after buying to avoid going bad
- Some users find it hard to view the level of the serum in the container as it doesn’t have a clear strip allow viewing.
- The product claims to remove spots on the skin but does not specify if this works on scars
- Users may prefer a cheaper version of the serum than the current 30 ml size
- It’s not mentioned whether the serum is safe for individuals who might be having a skin condition.
How is Firma Day Serum Used?
Like most face and body lotions, users are advised to apply the serum in the morning. With the best practice being: apply an even layer of the cream on clean and dried face, chest, neck, and back of hands. Since C-Firma is made from pure L-ascorbic, it is best used when fresh, stocking it is not advisable.
How Much Does Firma Day Serum Cost?
Unlike most skin enhancing products, the Firma Day Serum seems to cost an extra-time as it is priced for around $80 per 1 oz piece. Retailer websites also sell it for around that same amount.
What is Firma Day Serum’s Return Policy?
For returns, users need to notify the manufacturer through email first, then they can return the unused portion within 30 days of purchasing, to get their money back, minus shipping, as stated on the product page.
Does Firma Day Serum Offer Free Trials for their Product?
On the official website, the serum is not indicated to offer free trials. Nonetheless, they have contact details where users can reach out to ask if this can be arranged.
Firma Day Serum Review – Final Verdict
This product seems to capitalize on Vitamin C, the touted powerful essential nutrients and antioxidant complex, plus fruit enzymes so to speak, to give users that hyped good appearance of skin. However, other so-called revolutionary serums also claim to offer the same properties.
Nonetheless, Firma Day Serum claims to go an extra mile by being able to dissolve dark spots and wrinkles, which means it penetrates the user’s skin. With that in mind, some users may want to know if indeed it delivers this promise without other possible unwanted effects after long use. It would also be good if the manufactures created a lesser size version of the product for users who want to test it since free samples are not offered.
With many questions still pending concerning what makes a perfect skin care product, the good thing is that already, we have those alternatives which many users claim to have worked well for them in the market.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."