What is Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex?
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex is a skincare cream designed to take good care of the skin and to give you a good complexion. It is claimed to be made through the use of advanced technology and potent ingredients, which help in skin exfoliation and hydration at the same time.
This helps to slough away dead skin cells to give you a youthful and radiant skin appearance. It also helps to brighten dark skin and to clean clogged skin pores as well as enlarging them, thereby giving you an even skin tone. It is also claimed to be good skincare formula for sensitive skins.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex
This formula is manufactured by a Cosmetics Company is known as Elysee and it’s found in the United States. The company was started in the year 1923 by Dr. Elizabeth Blumenthal. The company is dedicated to producing a wide range of skincare and cosmetic products.
The manufacturer claims that Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex is a skincare product that aims at assisting your skin in hydration, exfoliation and also at improving your skin texture, appearance and eliminating skin blemishes.
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex contains amino acids, proteins, and oligopeptides which are potent in optimizing your skin exfoliation process, brightening your skin, and enhancing a smoother, brighter, and radiant skin that appears young at all times. They also help in miniaturization thus making your skin dump, firm, and with fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
The ingredients used include:
- Acetyl Alcohol – It acts as an emollient, thickener or emulsifier and carrying agent for other ingredients. It also helps to lock skin moisture thus helping to protect the skin from drying.
- Soy Amino Acids – It has skin conditioning properties thus helping the skin to remain radiant at all times.
- Dimethicone – It provides a skin cover which shields skin moisture and helps the skin to remain hydrated. It also helps smoothen and condition the skin.
- Lecithin – It is a moisturizing component, which helps the skin to remain soft and soothed.
- TocopherolAcetate – It is a form of vitamin E. It’s a natural antioxidant and skin conditioning agent.
- Citric Acid – It plays a role in skin exfoliation and renewal.
- Shea Butter – It helps in skin moisturizing reduces inflammation as well as helping to smoothen the skin. It also helps to reduce skin wrinkles and nourishes the skin.
- Glutamine Amino Acids – It boosts collagen production and assists in skin renewal.
What are the Advantages of Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex?
- It helps in skin miniaturization and maintaining a smooth and radiant appearance.
- It may help in skin exfoliation, which helps to remove dead skin cells thus enhancing skin rejuvenation and renewal.
- It helps to improve skin elasticity as well as firmness.
- It may help in elimination of skin wrinkles and fine lines thus giving you a youthful skin complexion.
What are the Disadvantages of Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex?
- There is a large list of ingredients used and not all of them are as efficient as claimed.
- There is no any information about free trials or money back guarantee.
How Do I Use The Product?
Apply a small amount of the cream over a cleansed neck and face, once a week. Use it on regular basis and follow the instructions.
Read Next – Clear Effects Clarifying Creme
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex Review – Final Verdict
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex is a skincare product, which is made from a list of ingredients that are potent in improving skin health.
It may help in skin exfoliation and in the elimination of dead skin cells, thus giving you beautiful and radiant skin. It is also good for hydration, which may help to smoothen the skin, enhance wrinkles elimination as well as helping to keep your skin firm. It is designed to take of sensitive skin and to give you a glowing skin appearance.
Face Appeal Resurfacing Complex is claimed to assist you in acquiring a youthful appearance. However, the information provided by the manufacturer about this formula has not been evaluated by FDA. The manufacturer has also not provided any information about free trial offers, discounts, or money-back guarantees.
There are other skincare formulas available on the market with all information disclosed and which have been evaluated by FDA. Therefore, one can buy some and make a comparison before selecting the best for their skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.